More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Campbell Campbell

What's next?

Back to the Past: Growing up

Your life has been rocky living in Volantis most of the time you had to fend for yourself. At the age of 5 you got into your first fight with some kids who really pissed you off telling you that you were worthless and never going to go far you beat all 3 of them up almost killing 1 of them when you beat him to a inch of his life, That was the day you met Malar Qhoqu a Summer Islander who used to work for the mercenary company known as the Golden Company working now as a smith, He became a sort of Father character towards you training you to fight in exchange for working around the forge, Your mother took a liking towards him when you introduced her to him.

Around the age of 7 you picked up a habit of taking things that weren’t yours and getting away with it and even if someone saw you they never caught you, You were able to climb up onto rooftops and run along them jumping from roof to roof and get out of sight and also using the shadows as an system to lose people this stealing came to an end when you were 9 and Malar who was now married to your mother found out.

At 10 Malar and your mother Elaerys sent you to train with a bow and sent you hunting with Arodos a family friend. Arodos was a very skilled hunter he was made to be a sharpshooter teaching you day and night on how to survive with just a bow you became a very skilled archer in such a short period of time.

From 11 onwards you worked with Malar at the forge earning money, you also met some friends that you would spend your free time with practicing your duelling against them you always won thanks to the training you were taught by Malar when you were 5 years old one day your mother called you down from upstairs and told you she had something important to tell you, She told you something that would change the meaning to your life that day You are no common boy but the Last remaining Heir to House Blackfyre she told you to never reveal your true identity until the time was right Malar already knew about this he even told you that the Golden Company could potentially help you as there had been a massive connection between House Blackfyre and them. Growing up after that felt different but it wasn’t you still worked on the forge training your self.

Life was normal until one day when you were 14 you were returning from a hunt when Malar came rushing towards you telling you that your mother had been Kidnapped, he told you to come look for her. You searched everywhere with Malar when, you came across the lone compound with one light in the upstairs something drew you and Malar towards that compound. When You entered the you saw fresh dead bodies one of them being you Mother Elaerys body. You didn’t have any time to react when the men jumped you, One of the men held you while the other 3 brought Malar to his knees they tortured him having fun and laughing as he pleaded for them to let you go, and made you watch them. When they were done they slit his throat forcing you to watch laughing as they did, Anger the only emotion in your mind, as soon as the man who was holding you loosened his grip on you, You Struck pulling your hunting steel dagger out and thrusted it behind you straight into his groin before pulling it out and throwing it at one of the guys in front of you killing him instantly, You then pulled your bow of your back and shot 2 arrows in quick succession one landing in one of the mans legs and the other landing as a perfect headshot on the other man. The last man pleading for his life saying it was a joke for some fun, you told him “if that was a joke then your going to enjoy this joke I have for you.” It was the last thing you said to him as you began to him continuing all night before finishing his worthless life in the morning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)