More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NoWay6969 NoWay6969

What next?

Where am I?

The chirping of birds were what I woke up to. The grass under me was soft. I blinked my eyes awake yawning. That was the best sleep I have had in a long time. Wait- grass? I sat up, confused. Trees surrounded me as I looked around. The birds paused in their song as I let out another yawn. It seems that my dream was real.

The dream was real. Shit the dream was real! I stood on wobbly legs, looking myself over when I didn't feel any clothes. I looked the same, however there was something on my stomach. It looked to be a marking of some sort, almost like a tattoo. I tried to make sense of it but couldn't even see it given I didn't have a mirror.

I probably should find civilization soon anyways. A heat crept to my cheeks as I imagined myself stumbling upon people. I was full on nude, how would I even approach people? I felt my heart speed up as I just imagined going into a town. I groaned as a familiar warmth spread out from the marking. Holy shit! I fought off the feeling, my semi hard dick making it hard.

When the marking let go of its hold on me, a horrid minute of thinking about my grandmother, I felt ready to look around. What was the worst thing anyways? Zaki said I wouldn't be hurt. I walked around the small clearing, noting the things that stuck out from what I could see.

In one path seemed to have a river I could follow.
Another was a trampled trail, looking well used.
In one direction seemed to be a cave.
There was a graveyard in one direction.
Or I could just wander the woods.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)