More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NimbleVen NimbleVen

John wakes up.

Back to school

John opens his eyes slowly, and Jane shakes him with a mean face. "You asshole! Don't do that again!" She laughs with a slight worry in her voice.

He gets up from the ground, and memories flooded back to what happened to him last night. “Did that actually happen?” He thinks to himself. “Or was that just a dream.. It felt so real.”

“Sorry I just lost balance for a second.” He says, trying to stop her from worrying. They depart from each other since they didn’t have the same classes and John headed towards the rooms to see if they had numbers on them and John looks around with a lost face.

“Hey, are you new to this school?” John turns around to the voice and sees a latina girl with her brunette hair tied up, jean shorts, and a grey hoodie on that looked tight on her. She was obviously not wearing a bra as well because her nipples were poking out of them.

“Yeah, i’m a little lost can you help me out?” John says, handing her his schedule. “Oh, we have the same class together, follow me.” She says as she grabs Johns arm and leads him. “My names Katie, what’s yours?” “John.” He says. “I just moved here, maybe you can show me around the city to get me comfortable?”

“You asking me on a date?” She asks, moving in front of him with the cutest smile John has ever seen. “Maybe.” He says back. “Or maybe I just want to see some cool places. Do you wanna help me?” She rolls her eyes and goes back to walking to class. “Maybe.” She says.

Johns first period was Psychology and he sits beside one of the tables in the back, looking at the golden butterfly encased on the wall while Katie sits in the chair next to him.

“Alright class, I’m Mr. Anteros and today we’ll be watching a video about the treatment of a child who was deprived from human contact.” His teacher says while looking at John curiously. “Make sure you take notes, I’ll collect them after class.” Anteros looked to be about 6’4” and had a black suit and tie on with a white shirt. He had a full beard and a scar slashed between his left eye.

The video starts and John sees Katie put her glasses on which made her look even more cute. John places his hand on Katie’s thigh and she looks at John with a smile, whispering, “What are you doing?” “Just having a little fun.” John says, moving his hand up little by little.

Before last night, John would have never thought about doing this. His heart would be racing right now with the adrenaline, but it was steady.

John reaches the top and unbuttons her shorts and slides down into her panties. “John we’re in class.” She whimpers. “You’re not telling me to stop.” John says as he starts rubbing her clit, and Katie starts to cross her legs and stiffens.

He then puts one finger in, moving around her warm pussy. John sticks another finger in, and a moment later he had 3 fingers inside moving furiously into her. Katie grabs onto the table with a tight grip and gasps, looking at John like a puppy begging for food.

Her legs start trembling and her pussy feels tightened on Johns hand making it feel so much better. Katie’s glasses start fogging up when her breathing became heavy then she arched her back as she came into Johns hand, twitching her body and moaning quietly while covering her mouth with her other hand.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)