More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Willbot Willbot

Does Sarah leave?

Back to Cast of Characters, main menu

This story is in first person (unlike these notes), so the main character is you, John Doe, a student at Pendale High School, a large over-crowded suburban high school with a population of about 2000 students, which prior to the story had a notable gender imbalance, favoring females 60% to 40%. Due to a recent rash of illness, affecting only males, the population in the school has dropped to around 1200, including you, which ironically puts the building closer to its intended occupancy level anyway. For purposes of this story, everyone attending this school is of age. (Magic!)

You are a gentle-natured, slightly out of shape senior, not particularly popular, but liked by those who know you. You currently live with your mother, but that may change by the end of the story, when the powers-that-be may decide its best for you to live with someone with more medical experience.

Your best friend is Kathy, an early childhood crush that has since developed into a platonic relationship.

Choose a thread to see more descriptions of characters, which will be divided into groups and include more stat-focused information

What category of characters would you like to know about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)