More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

The options:

Back on the road.

Nina glanced up at the rearview mirror, and saw a small orange yellow light that quickly disappeared. The light did not reappear, but she thought it best to get back on the road. “Do you think Josh might have followed you back here on foot?” Nina asked Cassie.

“No way, if he could have he would have pushed me in on of the swamps, and still left me.” Cassie replied finished with a new application of her mascara. Nina flipped her long ebony hair behind her back, restarted the car, and shifted into gear. They had hardly got back on the pavement, when suddenly there was a long bang like a gunshot. Cassie and Allison screamed, Nina swore and pulled the car back over to the side of the road. It was her guess that they’d blown a tire.

“What’s wrong?” Cassie asked

“We have a flat, I think “ Nina said opening the door and stepping out into the darkness. Nina walked around the car checking the tires, and sure enough, she could see that the right rear tire was blown out. In fact the hubcap was missing, and there seemed to be a hole in the rim. Crouching, she could see a large hole in the fender as well. Alarm bells went off in her head. She fought the panic rising inside her. There was no way she was going to change a tire dressed as she was. And not if there was "something" creeping around. While she considered her options, Cassie asked what they were going to do.

“I guess we’ll have to call someone for help” Nina answered behind her she thought she could hear the faint crunching of footsteps upon the gravel. Listening closer, she became convinced that there was one possibly two people walking towards the car. She got back into the car and quickly locked the doors.

“I think there’s a couple of people walking towards us.” She said.

“That’s too weird.” Allison said with concern, the worry appearent on her face.

“Anybody have their cell? Mine’s not working” Nina asked. Cassie replied that she’d left it in Josh’s car. When Allison tried hers, it failed to work and finally she got a low battery message. Cassie began to panic.

“Don’t let them get me !” she screamed.

“Calm down, honey. Let's see what happens." Allison said try to calm the petite blonde.

The trio turned around and looked out the back window. Through the fog it soon became clear that two male figures were approaching the car. Nina gave Allison’s hand a squeeze. “It’ll be ok” she said. Allison smiled weakly.

How do things turn out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)