More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

How does Maria get embarrassed?

Babysitting

Maria was taking care of Lionel and Angela, two twins. She had been their nanny for about 2 years. They liked her and she also liked taking care of them. Most of the time, they were very well behaved children. Obviously, not every time. They are children. Sometimes they like to play and fool around. Interestingly, sometimes they liked to pull down Maria's pants. Pantsing. Fortnunately, she always had underwear beneath. But every now and then, they spent the day doing that to her. And since there are two of them, Maria had a hard time stopping them. She didn't like it, of course, but it was harmless and very occasional. Other than that, they were easy to care for. She also took care of the family dog, but he was even more well behaved than the kids. And the twin's parents paid well so, that was good too.

So, as usual, Maria was in the kitchen making lunch for them, after spending the morning with them in the park and bathing them. Maria was at the counter, when Angela, trying to suppress her giggling, sneaked up behind her and pulled her pants down to her ankles, revealing her green panties.

Maria was surprised by that. She let out a small squeak and turned around. She immediately made a move to try and catch Angela, but the pants around her ankles, made her fall to the ground and knock over a bottle of olive oil. Fortunately, she didn't hurt herself, but as she layed on the floor, the bottle spilled olive oil from the edge of the counter. Maria, stepped aside, pulled up her pants again, got up and picked up the bottle. With a kitchen towel she tried to wipe herself as best she could and then wiped the floor and counter. She knew she had to shower. She had olive oil all over her body and clothes. It was not a very pleasant feeling. But first, she had to feed the children. She goes to the living room to talk with them.

-Very funny, Angela. - Maria said, without scolding the little girl, but letting her know by her tone of voice that she was not happy with what she had done.

-Now come sit at the table, kids. The food is ready.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)