More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Closer11 Closer11

Who do you call?

Babette the Broken

You instantly have a connection with the cyborg handy girl. Babette's voice rings clearly through the phone. "Jay Grendel, how can I help you?" she asks, her voice borderline monotone but with a slight bit of emotion. You physically shrink as you hear her say your full name. Her channels were as secure as they get, but you can never be too sure.

"Good morning Babette. I'm looking for some tech. Something to plant on a target, like jewellery. I need to implant a small 5 by 5 millimetre device into it. Go crazy with it." you respond. You hear a sigh.

"I have some ideas. I can have a working prototype in 3 hours. If you can be here by then we can discuss a price. You will then also pay me for your previous purchase." she says almost threateningly. "I'll see you then Grendel."

You hang up and put your phone away. You spin around for a moment. Babette was unreliable as a business partner but there was no better option when it comes to tech. You roll over to your computer as you receive a message from your friend.

What does it say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)