More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Frank89 Frank89

What's up with the planet?

Azura

Jorah lived on the planet of Azura.

After some bad experiences about visiting planets unprepared in the past, Shannon had done her research during the flight this time.

Azura was a water planet. Extremely hot and extremely humid. Two things Shannon was not a big fan of. She preferred colder climates. As she always said, "you can put more clothes on if cold, but there is only so much you can take off if hot". And she hated showing too much skin. Sadly, Azura's climate meant she would have to leave her jacket on her ship. And the humid air was gonna be a nightmare on her hair.

Of course, being a water planet it was scarcely populated. There was only one big city, quite bluntly called Azura City, mostly used as a holiday resort for appreciaters of water sports. Why would anyone live there was beyond her. Shannon looked up some maps of the city through the holo, but it all seemed to be a circular maze of buildings, streets and canals, surrounded by artificial beach. She knew where to land and she knew where to meet Jorah. That was all she needed. She was not on vacation. Not that she would ever pick such a planet for relaxation.

Another annoying thing about Azura was its size. The planet was significantly larger than most other inhabited planets in the Federation, which affected its gravitational as well. Put it simply, it was harder to move, to jump, to carry stuff on the planet's surface. Not by a lot, but enough to notice. The dossier said the exact numbers, but Shannon just couldn't be bothered with that.

She set the course for Azura and sat back in her seat, relaxing. Auto pilot would take care of the rest.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)