More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unersame Unersame

Who's at the Party?

Ayra, A Straight A Senior finnally giving into her friends

Arya Patel (ref: https://i.redd.it/vp81i90tpte01.jpg )) had been trying to avoid going to a Triple Alpha party for the past few years of her life at college. She heard all of the stories of people getting blackout drunk, trashing the neighborehood, and causing trouble. She even heard rumors of weird sex things happening there, which, if true, she wanted no part of. She just wanted to get through her four years, graduate, and earn a job. But a lot of her friends kept going to the parties, and came back totally different. All they could seem to do is talk about how fun the parties were and how cute the guys were and she should "totally go~!" Eventually Arya got sick of the pressure and just gave in, heading there with her more experienced friend, Sophia Luntz (ref: https://i.imgur.com/5gor8kA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium))

"Ugh, I can't believe you're actually wearing that in public." Arya said to Sophia. "Weeeeell looks like someone isn't getting laid tonight, hahaha~!" Sophia jokingly giggled as she lead Arya down to the frat house. "Damnit Sohpie, I'm not here to get laid! I just came because you said I could have fun here without drinking or hooking up with someone, and because I thought it would get you to shut up!" Arya groaned. "If killing brain cells and risking venereal desise is all this party has to offer than I'm out!" She put her foot down with a growl, causing Sophia to pout. "Nooooo, don't leave. I promise you can still be a prude and have fun there! I reeaaaaally promise~!" She said with a playful wink, which... Arya did not know how to interpret. "Ugh...fucking hell, fine." Arya begrudingly continued, eventually stepping into the house. The moment she was fully in there, the door shut behind here and Sophia ran off into a crowd of Frat boys, leaving Arya alone with the blaring lights, the loud music, and her regrets. She has to admit though, the beat to this song is... hypnotically catchy.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)