More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you go?

Away from the chaos of the concert

Your mind was going a thousand miles per hour at this point, so you decided it would be best for you to ponder upon the best use for the watch somewhere where you wouldn't have to fear it being lost or stolen. Deactivating both the invincibility and the stopped time, you tell Jack how you're feeling really sick and ask him if he wouldn't mind leaving early. He was the one who drove you in, so you kinda needed his cooperation.

Jack was chill, after all, J-lo was the only musician in the concert that he was interested in and she performed strangely early. The two of you already got what you were here for, might as well beat traffic. It's only as you two start walking back towards his car that you realize you could have mind controlled him to make him do this. It's after a few more steps that you feel relieved that you didn't do that, specially not without trying the normal way first. You start wondering if maybe the dude who gave you this watch did so because he was losing his 'sense of humanity' or something similar to that.

As the two of you get on his car, you try to distract yourself from those thoughts by talking to your bro. Checking to see if the road was calm (it was dangerous to make your friend laugh when he was at the wheel), you asked a simple question

"So, did the simp get off at being so close to J-lo?”

Jack bursted out with laughter for a few seconds, before giving you a light punch on the shoulder. "You're never gonna accept that I like her music, are you?"

"Hey, someday I might. It's somewhat believable, honestly. Because you have trash taste" You jab at him further due to the punch.

"Says the guy wearing the same kind of blocky watch that a kid would wear." Jack tells you after he notices it on your wrist. "Did you buy that thing at the concert or did I turn blind for the whole trip there?"

"I got it at the concert" You admit shyly, slightly worried that someone found out about it. Still, Jack and you were close, and it might do you some good to have a confidant for this secret.

"Why?" He asks you, unsure as why you would get such a watch that looked so ugly to him.

Do you tell Jack about the powers of the watch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)