More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who are the Bunnies that are gonna be hunted?

Avatar Girls ( Private Hunt)

( All girls are at least eighteen)

Katara felt cold as she laid on the ground. She couldn't remember much but she knew something was off. She opened her eyes, it took a few moments for them to regain their focus. She looked around and saw she was strange looking room. She knew she wasn't in her igloo at the south pole. She jumped up and to her surprise, almost fell over.

One of the walls where a mirror and when Katara looked into it she blushed then screamed. Gone was her normal blue and white fur coat and dress. Now she was wearing some type of sleazy bunny costume. She was foaming mad, as she looked it over.

She had a pair of aqua color bunny ears, a aqua color corset teddy with white fur trim. This pushed up and out her massive E cup tits. She was also wearing white collar with a aqua bow tie. Katara hearted sank, her grandmother's necklace was gone. She had to find, it meet so much to her. She was also wearing white cuffs and aqua cufflinks, white pantyhose and aqua color heels. She looked behind her and saw a white fluffy bunny tail on the corset.

She continued to blushed, who ever did this to her was going to pay in the most painful way possible. She was searing with anger, when she heard a groaned behind her. She turned around and saw her mother. Katara quickly rushed over to her.

" Mom, mom !" Shouted Katara, as she helped her mother up.

" K.k.katara." Said Kya, as she regain her senses.

Mother and daughter hugged which caused them to pressed their breasts together. Quickly realizing what was happening they pulled apart, both blushing. Kya looked at what her daughter was wearing. She was about to ask why, when she saw her own reflection. She gasped, a she looked herself over.

Kya was wearing icy blue bunny ears, snow white collar with icy blue bow tie, a icy blue corset teddy, snow white pantyhose, snow white cuffs and icy blue cufflinks and icy blue heels. She even noticed the cotton tail on near her ass, she shook her ass. Which made her daughter blushed.

" Katara where are we and why are we dress like this ?" Asked Kya, more worried about her daughter then herself.

Katara said she didn't know, she just woke up. Both water tribe women, started to panic. Then they heard more groaning, as they looked to see six other girls laying on the floor.

Jin felt tired but had a headache, as she slowly opened her eyes. She was freezing, as she noticed that she was a cold floor. She picked herself up and looked around. She had trouble seeing for a few moments then her eyes focus. First, she saw to other girls. They where wearing sexy bunny costumes, she blushed. She looked away, but saw her own reflection and gasped.

She was also wearing a sexy bunny costume. Hers was an olive green color, she had the usual bunny ears, corset teddy, white collar with olive green bow tie, white cuffs and olive green cufflinks, black pantyhose and finally a pair of olive green heels.

Jin had trouble standing and walking in the heels. She was just a lowly Earth Kingdom peasant girl. She asked the two Water Tribe women, they where wearing blue after all. If they knew where they are, how they got here or why where they dressed like that. Sadly for Jin neither of them knew anything. This only frighten the poor girl further.

The next girl to regain consciousness was Suki, leader of the Kyoshi Warriors. The auburn hair girl slowly opened her eyes. She was cold, as realized she wasn't in her house. Her warrior training kicked in and she jumped up readying herself for a fight. So her shocked she saw only three other girls, all wearing sexy bunny girl outfits. She asked them why where they dressed like that, they just raised an eyebrow at her.

Suki thought that was strange, then she saw her reflection and her face went pale.

She had a pair of forest green bunny ears on her head, a white collar and forest green bow tie, a forest green corset teddy, white cuffs and forest green cufflinks, black pantyhose and finally a pair of forest green heels.

Suki was a mix of horror and embarrassment, when she gets her hands on who ever did this to her. Well, he would begging for the Unagi. She was still searing as she asked the others what was going on. She didn't like none of them knew anything.

Ty Lee stretched as she woke up, she was cold but paid it no mind. She hoped up and quickly performed some of her acrobatic stretches, she was completely unaware she had audience. After she done she looked around, she knew she wasn't in her room. Then she spotted the other four girls, she saw what they where wearing. Then she saw her reflection, her jaw dropped as she looked behind her. She shook her ass, then she shouted cute.

The other four girls just looked at her, was she serious. She was kidnapped and dressed in this ridiculous outfit and she could say is cute. What was wrong with her, the others thought.

" What ?" Asked Ty Lee, as she blinked a few times. She wondered why the other girls where looking at her like that.

Then Ty Lee saw the three remaining girls who haven't woken up yet. She knew all three of them, and knew one was going to have a melt down when she wakes up. Ty Lee decided to go over to Mai and wake her up first.

The gloomy black hair girl didn't want to up, but Ty Lee wouldn't stop. Soon the Mai sighed, and told Ty Lee to stop as she got up. It took only a few seconds for the Fire Nation noble to see what the other girls where wearing. Ty Lee giggled and pointed to the mirror and Mai froze in horror. She was wearing a sexy bunny outfit like the rest of them. She clenched her fist thinking of all the ways she was going teach who ever did this to her a lesson.

Mai's bunny girl outfit was a scarlet pair of bunny ears, a white collar with a scarlet bow tie, a scarlet corset teddy, white cuffs and scarlet cufflinks, black pantyhose and a scarlet pair of heels.

Usra slowly woke up, she felt cold as she picked herself up. Her vision was blurry but she she knew she wasn't alone. It took a few moments but she regained her vision. That's when she saw them, six other girls all dressed in sexy bunny girl outfits. Then she recognized both Mai and Ty Lee. Suddenly she jumped up and saw she was also wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit.

Ursa's bunny costume was a pair of crimson bunny ears, a white collar with a crimson bow tie, a crimson corset teddy, white cuffs with crimson cufflinks, black pantyhose and a pair of crimson high heels. Ursa felt embarrass wearing such an outfit, she was glad there where no males around. She asked both Mai and Ty Lee what was going on, neither had any answers for the Fire Lady. Ursa even asked the other women but they knew just as little. Then Ursa looked at the last girl and her heart sank, it was her daughter Azula.

Azula toss and turned, she had a slight headache. She slowly opened her with a groan. First thing she noticed was her mother, which made her sighed. Then she noticed what she was wearing and let out a laughed. So slowly stood up, she saw her friends Mai and Ty Lee where wearing as well. Azula couldn't help herself and laughed again. She thought this was all some kind of weird dream. Ursa, Mai and Ty Lee feared telling Azula the truth.

" What's so fun ?" Asked Katara, glaring at Azula.

Azula turned to see Katara and the rest of girls. Azula's laughter only increased, seeing them in the sleazy bunny costumes.

" Listen, Water Peasant. I don't why I'm dreaming of such things but don't talk to your betters" Said Azula, smirking.

Katara huffed, walked over to Azula slapped her. Ursa, Mai and Ty Lee gasped as they quickly went over to Azula. It took a few seconds for Azula to realized that was real. Then she looked into the mirror and an incontrollable rage set in.

Azula was wearing an azure pair of bunny ears, a white collar with an azure bow tie, an azure corset teddy, white cuffs with azure cufflinks, black pantyhose and finally a pair of azure heels.

" Who did this !" Screamed Azula, as she seared in anger. Ursa tried to calm her down but Azula just screamed again.

" I'm the Princess of the Fire Nation and a prodigy. Not some Water Tribe or Earth Kingdom peasent !" Shouted Azula.

" Those girls girls should wearing such sleazy outfits to entertain are people." Said Azula, as she pointed to Katara, Kya, Suki and Jin.

This made those four girls mad, as they glared at Azula.

" Well I see you're all awake." Said a voice.

" Are you the one who did this to us, if so I demand you come out here. So I can burn you to a crisp !" Shouted Azula, she punched the air.

Then shocked came over her, there was no blue flames.

" Just so you know, I injected the benders with a syerum that blocks your bender for forty eight hours." Said The voice.

Azula lost it and started screaming and punching the air. After a full minute, she stopped.

" With that out if the way, let me explain what is going on." Said the voice. All of them waited for the voice to continued.

" Congratulations, you wall have been picked for a Bunny Hunter." Said the voice. The girls looked at each other, none of them knew what that meet.

" To put it simple, you're all on an island. You will be release in a couple of minutes. Then you will have thrity minute head start, to hide. Then normally a group of hunter would come after you, but the person who paid us wanted a private hunt. If are hid for twenty four hours, then you wil be let go but if you're capture by the hunter. Then you will be his sex for the rest of your life." Said The voice.

All of the girls where shocked and disgusted by this. They noting going to be someone sex , this hunter is going to pay for this they all thought. Then suddenly a door opened and then a purple gas was release. This scared the girls, so all rushed out of the room. Soon they where outside and the door slammed shut behind them.

They looked around, they where at a crossroad. There where four paths, the south leading to a swamp, the west leading to a forest, the east leading towards a town and the north leading to some mountains.

Azula thought about abandoning the other, she could handle anything by herself. Plus, she really didn't care if any of these girls got capture or not. Yet, a plan came to mind. She could used these girls as bait to lure this hunter and then deal with him herself. She smirked, as she thought of many different ways to punish such a men. She would at least give him credit, this was something interesting and he did the best for his sex . Yet, that won't stop her from burning him.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)