More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Country97 Country97

Which Movie or TV show do we begin with?

Authors Note

Hey y'all, this is the author. Just thought I'd post this for anyone interested in adding to the story paths, or wondering where the story may end up going.

No.1 this is a story about the innumerable girls from horror and scifi movies ending up in EUF situations, usually at the hands of the main monsters of the film.

No.2 these are scary situations, so some of these girls will loose control of their bladders, but no scat. I don't like it, and i would prefer to keep it out of the story if you wang to add a chapter or a path.

No.3 I do count Diapers as underwear as a fair warning. So if some poor lady has her pants drop and a diaper is on display, don't freak out. It is supposed to add to the humiliation the woman feels.

No.4 I am open to suggestions. Feel free to leave a message if you have an idea for a character or a movie/TV show you would like to see. Dont hesitate to leave a basic summary of what you would like to see in it, or feel free to add to it yourself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)