More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by remysloane remysloane

Choose a character to start or learn more about the content:

Author notes

Thanks for reading my story. It means a lot to me that you take the time, and if it turns you on, even better. Authors love candid feedback, so let me have it in the comments if you're willing.

2023: I'm working on new story paths, and I'm taking requests.

About the interracial tones:

It's 2023. My story relies heavily on interracial themes, not to mention some trans, BDSM, and gay chapters (I tried to get a little bit of everything in here). It's impossible not to offend someone if we acknowledge that race matters at all in sex. I think that we can admit that race does matter in sex without actually being outright racist. Some will never agree, and I respect that. Becky's character is flawed. Having sex with a black man (or any non-Indian for that matter) is a huge deal for her. That is her reality. You can choose to judge her, or you can read and watch her grow and develop a wonderful relationship with a man equally as flawed.

About the obsession with virginity:

I love writing about it and make no apologies. Becky (your author) loses her virginity many ways depending on the decisions you make for her, and that's totally the whole point! Tess also loses hers.

Becky also performs oral sex... a lot. She loves to suck dick as you will see soon after she tries it a few chapters in. Some story paths even have anal, and despite all this, she still refers to herself as a "virgin." One one hand, I fully acknowledge this makes no sense. If your author gets fucked in the ass, she is not a virgin even though her cherry is not officially popped. Fact. If your author's pussy is penetrated by a slender dildo wielded by a beautiful lady, she is not a virgin. Also fact. However, we're talking about an oppressive, patriarchal Indian culture here that puts enormous pressure on women to bleed on their wedding day, even though not all virgins do! So in that context, and in defiant response to that, your author reserves the right to use the word "virgin" until she is fully penetrated with a penis that has enough girth to stains the sheets red.

There's a big push in modern society to dismiss virginity as a "social construct," due to the harm it causes for women. There's even talk about replacing the word "hymen" with "vaginal corona." This makes sense to me, and I see the benefits. But in my world, female virginity is something of value, and it is something that can be lost and never recovered. And I think the world is a better place for this. Most importantly, it makes me horny as hell imagining all the different ways I can surrender this perceived value.

About the pictures:

I feature various fictional blue ladies you might recognize. I get in a sci-fi mood after a few glasses of wine, although this is not a sci-fi story. And I loved princess Jasmine as a kid. The pictures aren't intended to help tell the story, rather they are interesting distractions that loosely follow the plot.

About the writing:

The writing is 100% mine (until someone else contributes). I did have an early interest in porn, sneaking it to watch and often to read. I think I am influenced by this more than I'd like to admit.

How much of the main character resembles me in real life:

I wish to remain completely anonymous, although a lot of this overlaps with my life. "Rebecca Venkatesan" is a made-up name. If anyone out there has this name and is upset about this, reach out. I'm not really biracial. I'm pretty much all Indian. I have a small percentage of European ancestry in me according to a genetic test, and I'm on the lighter-skin side for an Indian, so I built that into my fantasy. I grew up in the United States, so the cultural issues I face are real-world. Physically, I embellished a lot towards the for fun. I'm tall, but not 6'1". I have an ample chest, but not as big as in the story. I did used to be overweight and became athletic, but I had less to lose than I implied. However, I'm serious about the great ass. My ass is all-world perfection, and I will have harsh words with anyone that disagrees!

How did your author really lose her virginity?

Seriously. I was a badass on my first time.

About the arranged marriage:

What I had done (see BBC comment above) became known and actually tanked an arrange marriage for me, which inspired this story. I did go through an arranged marriage shortly after, and it is going great! I was lucky to connect with a more modern family and a great man who even wanted me to have some experience, like him, before committing to each other. Do I think this is a bad, oppressive system? No. Actually, I think it really works. And I think it's great if a woman saves herself for marriage. I believe in that. That being said, I wouldn't trade my pre-marital experience getting my pussy wrecked by a large cock for anything!

Does he know about this story?

Umm, no comment.

Do I read other work on this site?

Yes. I really like the first time genre and the female POV. If you want me to check out your work, let me know.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)