More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Varlance Varlance

Begin the game!

Author notes and changelog

Author notes

(None currently.)

Changelog (contains spoilers)

Bold text indicates changes to the rules of the game.

2021-04-19

  • Fixed mince pie and bottle of milk being consumed twice if consumed in your cell at night.

2021-03-18

  • Fixed text in Production Floor chapter talking about days elapsed, which didn't make sense on days 1 and 2.
  • Fixed text in Return to your cell, so the elf doesn't lock the door twice on day 1.
  • Fixed next action suggestion in Production Floor chapter. Now it only displays if the time (hidden variable) is 9 or 14 and you have actual choices.
  • Fixed Encountered Sugarplum variable not being set to true after meeting Sugarplum and getting a useful item.
  • Fixed typo in The elf guard gives you a facial chapter.
  • Fixed typo in The elves lock you in a metal frame chapter.

2021-03-13

  • Fixed Persuade option during elf encounter appearing twice when gagged and S1 and S2 were both set to false.
  • Fixed Thank you page not showing your restraints when Bondage level was 7 or more.
  • Reviewed Search Workshop outcomes again and edited the chapter conditions. Hopefully this does fix four options appearing sometimes instead of three.

2021-03-11

  • Fixed typos, bug fixes in Prison Cell, facial scene, Masturbate x2 and other chapters.
  • Fixed Sabotage production chapter not increasing Time variable, which could lead to no further actions available afterwards.
  • Working hard is now no longer an option if Arousal is 30% or more or if you’ve got wrist shackles on. This discourages a loop where you can keep avoiding punishment by working hard every morning.
  • Having your hands bound behind you now prevents sabotage attempts, as intended.
  • Added link to all endings to post-game thank you chapter.
  • Corruption now increases by 3% per day to make it more challenging to find all the pages before time runs out. This should make some game content like the chastity scene more likely to be encountered.
  • Masturbation / using the candy cane is now only possible once per night, not multiple times.
  • Moved testing area content to new chapter. Replaced old testing area chapter with author notes and changelog. Removed changelog from Intro page.
  • Turning on/off Cheat mode at the start of the game now shows/hides the value of the search variable, S1, S2 and S3. Turning on/off Cheat mode in your cell at night does the same but only for the search variable. (To help with debugging.)
  • Checked and fixed missing view chapter conditions in some search outcomes. Now searching the Workshop should only present you with three options to choose from every time, as intended.
  • Suspicion thresholds lowered. Now, the elf guards always punish you after the morning shift if you're at 90% or more suspicion, and there's a 50% chance (it's when S1 = true) of being punished at 70% or more suspicion. (Previously the thresholds were 100% and 75%, respectively.)
  • Being punished by the elf guards for high suspicion now reduces Suspicion by 50%, rather than resetting it to 0%. This should discourage players going on a search spree knowing there won't be any consequences for at least 2 days or so.
  • Text added to Encounter chapter to suggest which action to take. (If gagged, seduction is a better choice. If player has cookies, those are mentioned.)
  • Seducing an elf guard during an encounter and failing leads to a strip-search scene. If you're carrying any consumable items from Sugarplum's kitchen, they'll be removed. This should make seduction a bit riskier, since it's already more likely to be successful in escaping the encounter.
  • Flavour text added to Production Floor to describe how your character feels about his situation, depending on Corruption and Days elapsed.
  • Production Floor chapter now has text added to suggest which action to take.
  • Flavour text added to Work slowly chapters, describing what the other prisoners of the Workshop look like.
  • Flavour text added to Join the morning shift (both chapters). The player now does a walk of shame through the prison block with variant text depending on chastity status and arousal.

2021-03-10

  • Fixed Days elapsed variable not incrementing after sleeping.
  • Walkthrough added, can be viewed from Customise game settings chapter with Cheat mode enabled.
  • Fixed 'A second guard arrives' night scene link appearing at the same time as another night scene.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)