More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Varlance Varlance

Begin the game!

Author notes and changelog

Author notes

2022-01-19: Game is complete. A Twine version will be released on itch.io once it's ready.

2022-01-04: This is the initial release so things might be a bit wonky! Please report any bugs in the comments or via the Homotextual Gaming Guild Discord server: https://discord.gg/NFSRVu34ek

Changelog (contains spoilers)

Bold text indicates changes to the rules of the game.

2022-02-02

  • Typo fixes.

2022-01-21

  • Added: Portrait images of the player and cast of characters added to relevant pages. Links go to Artbreeder - not sure if they will persist or might be blocked in future.

2022-01-19

  • Added: more flavour text to "In the pool" chapter when player character is aroused (>60%).
  • Added: Ending 12.

2022-01-07

  • Added: Arousal mechanic. The game punishes 'bad moves' by increasing the player's Arousal meter. If it reaches 100%, the player orgasms, which costs time and tightens restraints a bit.

2022-01-04

  • Fixed: cock rope not being set as removed (error in chapter score change).
  • Added: time limit settings (how many minutes you have to escape) to the relevant passage where you can choose the difficulty.
  • Fixed: initialise easy-medium-difficult variables properly at start of game.
  • Fixed: Link to ending 11 updated with relevant story text.
  • Fixed: Not yet implemented ending 12 link hidden under cheat mode.
  • Changed: Time limits changed to 30, 40, 50, 60 or 75 minutes. (Game seemed too easy with the previous settings of 60-120 minutes.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)