More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heynow heynow

Who is your partner?

Author Notes

I can't figure out how to edit the "About" section, so I'll just put this here:

When I started this story, I wanted to create an actual CHYOA with options at every turn. I quickly realized that keeping my story straight while writing branching choices was more than I wanted to handle for a recreational venture. So, I basically have my single story line that I intend to continue adding to, with the occasional multiple options when I can't decide what to do next.

That being said, I do try to leave each branching point open to multiple choices, so if you want to branch off and run with a story line, feel free to go for it. Props to those of you who have already done so (writing is hard!). This is all just for fun, so don't worry if your writing isn't going to get published in the New York Times. I'm certainly not a professional writer by any means. If you have an idea, but don't want to write out a whole chapter, leave a comment and if it interests me, I might work it in. I generally have an idea of where I'm going for the next few chapters, but the details can certainly change. And at the end of a "scene" I sometimes have no idea where to go next, so comments, likes, etc are helpful to direct my attention.

I enjoy the comic world, but I am far from an expert, so forgive me if the characters or abilities of traditional heroes or villains are a little off. I try to keep my guest stars mostly in character, but it's an adult story, so they can't all be their typical selves. There are so many different versions of the comics with alternate realities and whatnot that there's probably one out there that fits. We'll just call this one Earth-69 and roll with it.

One request if you do decide to write your own chapters: When making your choices, try to make them decisions about actions rather than outcomes. For example, choose to hit a guy in the face rather than choose to win the fight. Often the choice will lead to more or less the obvious outcome, but sometimes there will be unintended consequences of your actions.

Also, I am horrible about remembering to add tags to anything, so I'll just occasionally add them to this "chapter" as I think about it and hopefully that counts the same as adding them to individual chapters within the story.

Anyways, happy reading/writing/wanking. Enjoy the story ;)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)