More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Do you go down and talk to them or chicken out?

Author's notes and updates

8/12/2019

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading my story. I hope you are enjoying it or will enjoy it. I would like to apologize for my extended absence in writing. It has been hectic at work the last couple weeks along with getting ready to move into a new apartment and getting ready to head back to good old college. I promise I am going to continue this story until all of my paths run into the Ending comments labeled chapter. This likely won't be for a long time because I have extensive plans for some of the paths as long as the inspiration continues to stay with me. That being said, I still may not be able to get back into the intensive writing for another week or two until things settle out again. So, please bear with me, I promise I will get back to updating as frequently as possible.

Link for other stories if desired:

https://chyoa.com/user/qwertyuiop%5B%5D


8/29/2019

I am still continuing to update this story but I hit some writers block on some of the paths that I had planned. I need to find some notes and see if I can refigure out what I was doing. But don't worry, the adventures of Ryan, Emily, Abby, and Joe aren't over yet.


10/17/2019

Don't worry my dear readers, I have not given up on this adventure. College as an engineer is a pain in the ass this time of year. I have barely had time to sleep let alone write. I promise that I will update when I can but it might not get any major updates or additions until Thanksgiving. There might be a few chapters that come out before then but I am not sure how my schedule is going to coordinate with me. Sorry.


12/11/2019

Alright, so it is finals week and guess what that means: MORE CHAPTERS!!! I finally have some free time and I am planning to update often. I have to take some time to study but otherwise I plan to at least a chapter a day with hopes of adding multiple chapters per day. So bear with me and hopefully the story develops in a way that you like. Thank you for reading.


5/13/2020

Okay. So I took a really long break from the story. All of them actually. I am very sorry about that for all of you my loyal readers. School took a very strange turn as my professors gave up on the semester and started making everything more challenging for the online style as compared to the in person style. Got slammed by last minute assignments and big end of semester projects. But have no fear. I am back and ready to keep writing. Fingers crossed that my inspiration stays at the level that it currently is and there should be many new chapters coming out over at least the next couple days. So keep an eye out for all of those. I hope you enjoy this story and maybe even some of my others so if you do don't forget to leave comments, likes, favorites, etc. especially if you notice something with spelling, grammar, or name variables not working. Sadly I am not a computer that catches all of those mistakes. So, please enjoy and off to the rest of the story.


6/16/20

So, unfortunately for my readers enjoying this particular story, I have some bad news. Not horrible new but not good either. I think I am going to take a break from this story after a couple new chapter updates this week. I am finding it hard to motivate myself and come up with new ideas and continuing ideas for this particular story. And I don't feel that it is right for me to myself through chapters with lame ideas. I know I won't get the desired story result if I do and I do not feel as though this is fair to all of my readers. So, I will try and take a break to see if that helps. I may also try to outline some of the branches so that I can bring the story back better than ever when I return to it. But don't worry. I am not abandoning the story. This is not the end of the adventures of the two cheerleaders and the very lucky boy, I promise. I just need to recollect my thoughts and try again when I feel more in the zone for this particular story. But in the meantime, please check out my other stories by following the link at the top of this chapter. For a little while most of them will continue receiving updates as I feel more in the zone for their story lines. Otherwise, I hope to see you all come back when I pick this story back up again hopefully soon.

To the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)