More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kwan0524 Kwan0524

What's next?

Author's note

**** Things you should know about ****

There will of course be cross over with Strawhat crews and current story lines, but altered.

There will be people who carry the will of D, but there will be another people carries over will of certain letter(ex, Will of H)

Certain known characters in Onepiece personality, act, or purpose what they are doing could be altered

To be honest, I am fan of mind control, time stop genre, so there will be stuff like these, however, I want to take the story line seriously, so I am not going to overdo the dominance of over powered abilities taking over the story line or ruin the story line.

Even though, One piece or meaning of will of D are yet to be revealed, I will use my imagination (theories) to explain what they are or symbolize.

There are new species, power

so far,

Outkast: White haired people with dark or tanned skin. They use weapons mainly based on kunai. They are rare to find. The reason is that they have gifted power to camouflage their appearance. Their specialty is . Many got separated from the village because of their blood. Their blood is dyed in purple, there is mysterious rumor that one who serves it to someone in Wano, that he or she could grant anything what they want. So they are more expensive than mermaid, merman, or giants.

Elementalist: People instead of devil fruits, use their mysterious power that can borrow will of nature and put to their weapon(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind) I will explain how they are going to work later I guess. Elementalists are almost extinct because of the past war against those who carries the will of R. However, somewhere out there, there are still elementalist out there.

Note: I want to just write ahead, but seems like there are longevity limit how many words I could write, so , it's kinda hard for me.

*** I currently am writing daily, however, this might not take long because I have another novel I write, which is not based on adult genre ***

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)