More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Magic18895 Magic18895

Who should he go after?

Author's note - please read

Content warning: This story, if you can't tell, is about vampires, as such there is going to be eroctic elements as well as horror. In general though, the vampires in this story are not "sparkly", they are predators. Depending on the paths you take this story may contain , and is bloody (like any vampire story really). It is nothing worse than typical vampire fiction, but still may not be for you. As for the Celebrities I must inform you that i don't know some of these celebrities and vice versa. This is a mere work of fiction that deals in real world elements.

Contributors: please feel free to add chapters. I welcome submissions but keep in mind that I reserve the right of final approval.

Feedback: Feedback is welcome and encouraged! I am happy to consider any suggestions. Please feel free to comment on what you like, dislike, and want to see next!

Vampire Rules: It’s important for you to know the rules of Vampirism in this story so that it can make sense later on.

  • Vampires sustain themselves Via blood: True. While Vampires can eat regular food if they need to All Vampires need to consume blood in order to live and sustain themselves.
  • Vampires are Immortal: True and False. Although vampires do not appear to age, and some survive for centuries, the vampires use the word “undead” rather than “immortal.” Vampirism is more of a curse rather than a blessing. It does carry with it great power, but the state of being a vampire also brings with it numerous detriments, not the least of which include the need for feeding on human blood.
  • Vampire victims turn into vampires: False. Vampirism only transmits via blood and not saliva. The only way for vampires to reproduce is for a living being to consume vampire blood after/while being drained of blood.
  • Vampires have supernatural powers such as turning into animals, flying and wielding the strength of a dozen men:True. While these powers are not universal, vampires have unique abilities known as gifts, which can grant individual undead capabilities such as these and more.
  • Stakes can destroy Vampires: False. Vampires aren’t destroyed upon being staked, they’re held in stasis. Though they are to fire, decapitation, and brain damage.
  • Vampires don’t show up in mirrors or Cameras: True and False. While they show up in modern cameras and mirrors, old timey cameras and mirror, which were made with silver, won’t show their image.
  • Sunlight burns vampires: True and False. Most vampires under 50 years undead are unable to walk in the sunlight due to it burning them, but older Vampires can walk in the sunlight though they are weakened.
  • Garlic and running water repels vampires: Myth. Such notions are nothing more than old wives’ tales, cultural biases, etc.
  • Vampires are repulsed by crosses and other holy symbols: Myth, Sort of. While such is not generally the case, the devout sometimes do affect the vampire with miraculous aspects of their faith.
  • Vampires can have Sex: Would you be here if that were false?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)