More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Myocastor_Coypus Myocastor_Coypus

Where to, Guv'nor?

Author's note (small update on 21/09/2022

Below is from 21/09/2022

I consider myself to be back. This is easily the most interesting story for me to work on, my efforts will be focused here only therefore. I feel the need to rewrite certain parts because I see problems with some of my protagonists' attitudes and motivations. This may take time but I feel I will be available here indefinitely so progress in a forwardly direction should nevertheless occur. I know in my head precisely the fixed events in this story's future and how different branches can conclude.

To the few coming aboard and continuing to leave likes and favourites I extend my sincere thanks, you help motivate me enormously. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment if an element pleases you, displeases you, perplexes you or for any reason.


Below is from 01/06/2019
Not going to outright stop publishing, but certainly slow down (not that I publish particularly fast). I have another story in the works, and my reserve surplus of chapters for this one is running thin - well, they're tending toward fewer than I am viscerally comfortable with.

Have a great day, thank you for reading and liking and favouriting and whatever else you do.

Also, I just took the time to get into my thick skull exactly how the whole name customization thing works, and as of this update some of that stuff should now work in the Machine. If there are bits missing, please let me know. Oh, and I streamlined the tags nonsense a bit.


Below is out of date as of 01/05/2019.

I thought a couple of readers might like to know:

I am going to be not publishing for 7-10 days. Because,

  • I like to have several chapters written in advance and publish them one by one.
  • I like to work in stages.
  • Stage 1 is all of the chapters written some time before publication on April 11th.

=> I have to finish writing stage 2. It amounts to, at a conservative estimate, 22 chapters. Some are in my head, some are visible on my spreadsheets, some are partially written, and a few are complete.

I work this way in case I need to buy some time to recover from a lull in motivation. Or something. It keeps me sane anyway.

(Yes, I know, it isn't like there are massive crowds of people invested in this little story who will be clamouring for an explanation, but for those who were here from the beginning, well, I didn't want to leave you on the hoof without warning).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)