More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

Add in the comments below if you want to see a small emergency team dispatched or the reconnaissance team recalled to check it out!

Author's Notes on Comments and Story Progression

This story will be directly effected by your comments. I really like reader/writer interaction and I believe the comments will help create a better story that everyone enjoys. Think of yourselves more as the survivors/colonists/leadership in the story when you make decisions; I already know how our creature behaves and what it will do next. The more you work to keep the colonists safe (spoiler, it won't work), the more effort I'll put into the writing.

If you needlessly put them in danger with comments like "oh dude fuck her bhole yo knock dat beyotch up" then my response won't be as well written as if your comment is "Dude, have them seal the doors with welders and fall back to (random location)". These are just examples, of course.

Also, don't be shy about making suggestions that aren't outlined as options at the bottom of the chapter! I' flexible and know a general direction for the story, so the more you change it up the more interesting it becomes for everyone!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)