More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nom Nom Nom de Plume Nom Nom Nom de Plume

Does anyone approach?

-Author's Note-

First, the disclaimers!

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old!

I definately (and obviously) do not own Star Wars! Just a real big fan.

With that out of the way...

*Update - October 2020*

Wow, it has been about a year since I started posting this here. Wild stuff. Randomly got a notion to edit what felt like HUNDREDS of typos in the Coruscant arc, connected an accidental dead end I had forgotten to fix, and generally smoothed over some of the rougher bits. If for some reason you happen to be swinging by this story a year after it started (I too enjoyed the Mandalorian!), know that it should be a slightly less painful read than it once was. Planning on going through the rest of the story soon, and who knows? Maybe adding some actual content here and there. As always, thanks for reading!

*Original Author's Note*

Hi! Thanks for clicking in, it's nice to see you. I've been lurking here for... years I guess at this point? Figured I'd finally bite the bullet (or laser blast (StarWars!)) and post something.

This game is designed to be played with the game settings thing turned on. That being said... I'll probably mess it up and break it. Feel free to make fun of me when it doesn't work (as long as you're alerting me to the fact it isn't working).

The idea (if you're interested) is basically to write a stroy from the POV of a bounty hunter who isn't at that Boba Fett level, making a name for himself and taking whatever gigs come his way. It's going to use a fairly rudimentary reputation system. Being generally nice and hardworking raises reputation, while being a skeezball or going out of your way to folks lowers it. Once we get far enough along, I'd like certain jobs to only be offered at each end of the spectrum, but we'll see how it goes!

Comments, suggestions, or just saying "Hi!" is always appreciated, but I also lurked for years and posted... zero comments? So I won't feel bad if you're feeling shy.

Thanks again for reading! And may the be with you!

Ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)