More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Whose story should we follow first?

Author's Note

Hey, it's me, the_high_king.

If you're reading this story currently and wondering, "why is this so boring?". Well, there's a reason for that. It's actually supposed to be that way. The core chapters of this story will be incredibly mundane and boring. No sex, barely any fun and very straight forward.

However, other writers can come in and add their own chapters to it which will try to 'corrupt' the story in some way. For example:

Me: Emmy takes a nice walk home through the park in the evening. The air was cool and breezy.
Guest Writer: Emmy took a seat on a park bench to rest her feet. She was unaware a man stood behind her jacking off to her. The random pervert jizzed all over the back of her hair.

After that happens, I will usually add a chapter trying to turn things around again. For example, in response to the previous example I might add a chapter that says:

Me: Emmy let out a yawn and continued on her way home. Touching the back of her head, she felt something gooey. She wasn't sure what it was but she quickly tried to wipe it away with some tissue paper but by then the back of her hair had become slightly matted. She needed to get home quick to take a shower.

And in response, another writer may add a chapter that goes like:

Guest Writer: As she hurried home, she noticed some thuggish looking men in the park had surrounded her. The back up a little but found herself in the clutches of a larger man who quickly pinned her to him, clutching her breasts and keeping her mouth shut with his hand. Surrounding her, they proceeded to rip off Emmy's nice clothes.

The guest writer can freely add as many "corrupted" chapters he or she may like. I can usually only respond with one chapter a day, (not a hard rule here, basically just when I'm available). They can also add innocent, mundane chapters like what I'm doing in which case, I'll add a corrupted chapter as a sign of the book's corruption spreading out. Thus, creating a really push-and-pull type of story once others are getting involved.

On it's own, it will stay very boring and very mundane.

Anyway, enjoy! Hope you like it!

OFFER TO WRITERS:

If you're interested in adding to my story and at some point, I assign you the role of 'Author' because of your contributions, you'll be able to submit your own girl's story at the beginning of the book. You can form your own mundane, normal string of chapters around her like I've done. I can also promise I will try to "corrupt" your story a few times as well. ;)

UPDATES:

  • 19/11/18: As of now, all 3 girls are 10 chapters deep in the normal story branch. Starting now, I will not deviate from added "corrupted" chapters. Those chapters will become canonical to the main story branch, (if they're added in). So, now is the perfect time to add your own chapters and see what happens.
  • 20/11/18: Offering up some incentive to new writers on my story. Check out my 'OFFER TO WRITERS' for details.
  • 23/11/18: Added a 'Bonus Girls' section so assigned writers and editors can add a girl of their own to write boring stories about, (so we can ruin them). Also, I've assigned vertigo and Control Freak as writers currently.
  • 24/11/18: Added hollyCreek as a writer.
  • 27/11/18: Added moonblack and lolhappy250 as writers. Added a different chapter to what happens with Emmy in the parking lot so the Cynthia chapter makes more sense.

Back to the start.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)