More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Who comes to live with the Castillos?

Australian Model, Naomi Lockwood

About a week after the two had set up their guesthouse, they receive a message from Alex Nova.

'Hi,

I represent many models in the fashion industry, including my client Naomi Lockwood. I was wondering if she'd be able to book a short stay at your place? I am willing to pay double, so long you do not say a thing about Naomi's arrival. The poor dear needs a break, and I don't want any paparazzi hounding her as she tries to relax. I'd also request that no videos are recorded of any intimacies.

Regards

Alex Nova'

Petra smiles upon reading the email. She knows that Naomi had been one of her husband's fantasies, having found many of her photos on his phone. Part of her couldn't blame him for wanting the blonde bombshell, with her perfectly bronzed skin, full lips, and a slender figure.

'Greetings Alex,

We'd be more than happy to accommodate Naomi, and I can assure you we will not leak any information to the press.

Petra'

'Perfect, I'll have her fly over next week for a 3 day stay'

She couldn't believe her luck. Somehow, she had managed to reel in one of Michael's fantasy women. Part of her knows that her husband is a little uneasy with opening up their relationship, and that Naomi would be a great way to get him to swing to her line of thinking.


When her doorbell rings, Petra rushes to the door to find a woman wearing a scarf around her head and a large pair of sunglasses. Just about every inch of her body seems to be covered with a long red dress and denim jacket, juxtaposed to the casual way most people dress on Santorini. Despite Naomi's attempt to disguise herself, Petra would know those lips anywhere.

"You must be Petra?" Naomi says.

"Yes. Come on in."

Naomi enters the house, where she instantly feels at ease with the white and light blues that colour the room. Once she sits down, she removes her scarf and sunglasses, unleashing her long golden hair, and piercing blue-grey eyes.

"Sorry about the get up. Didn't want anyone snapping photos of me."

"I understand. Anyway, I'll just check with my husband to see what's going on for lunch. Is there anything I can get you before then?"

Does Naomi want anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)