More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who does the Ghost Possesses first

Aunt

I was resting in my room when all of sudden I get a text from my Mom saying my Aunt was here. I text I’ll be down in a minute, I then head Downstairs. I then see my Aunt and Mom talking to each other, until they see me enter the room.

Give your Aunty a hug she says, I The give her a hug. As I do this she pushes her tits into my chest, I won’t lie it kinda gave me a little bit of a boner. Something I was very ashamed of was that I had a little bit of a crush on my Aunt, and she she gave me that perverted hug it made me get a little hard.

“Me and your Mom have been talking about how big you’ve gotten,” my Aunt says as she looks at my Boner. Is that right I say. “Yeah your so much bigger then the last time I saw you.” Really I say as I take a quick peak at my boner which was throbbing at this point. Also Son your Aunt has decided to spend the night, that’s really great I say.

I started to think my Aunt was up to something but what, also she was acting way out of character for my Aunt. My Aunt would never have flirted with me, and the worst part is my Mom didn’t even notice it.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)