More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jun2x Jun2x

How will it be?

Aubrey Worthington

Sitting in lunch table, Aubrey thought about something. It has been three months into the last semester that she discovered her ability to mind control or hypnotize. The only people who knew of it were her dad, and her two friends Layla and Katie. She had ensured by mind control that they would never tell anyone. And maybe her hot neighbor Nolan Wells also knew, but ever since she mind controlled him to be naked in front of a bunch of high schoolers as a young adult, he never really talked with most people who saw him that day, being hot and nervous in the nude. That was the only time she saw him like that, at least Nolan and her dad got close.

While she has had a few hot guys strip naked in public, she decided it might be fun doing it to some girls as well. She has some ideas in particular. Like Courtney Vega, a popular Latina girl with tanned skin and brown stylishly curled hair. Courtney is popular for a reason, not only is she gorgeous, fashionable and have always wearing clothes that hugged her fit curvaceous body nicely, but she was also nice and fun, always helping fellow girls when she could, and was on her way to being the valedictorian if not the salutatorian. She catches the attention of both students and teachers who were always trying to be discreet.

Aubrey was always jealous of her though. Every guy she ever liked since middle school, Courtney always took. Now, she was with a cute guy named Gabriel. Hot guy from gym who both she and her friend Katie wanted. "If you're not going to give me power over Gabe, can you grant me control over Courtney instead?" Katie asked.

Aubrey smirked, "I was going to do just that." Aubrey can only do that in certain specific ways, like hypnotizing Courtney to obey Katie, or obey anyone when they say a specific word of her choice.

Where does she meet up with Courtney?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)