More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

What are these bizarre saucer like objects!?

Attack of the 50 Foot (Pregnant) Woman

Carla couldn't believe what she was seeing. In the rear view mirror of the car a light was gaining on her fast. The convertible was already pegged out at 70, almost 80 miles per hour as she fled down a dark straightaway out of the desert. Her hair whipped about behind her, the kerchief it was tied up in unable to control it at such high speed. She gasped.

'Maybe that's not what it looks like', she thought, but she damn well knew better. They had taken Betty Brewster right out of the house next door and had vaporized both her husband and her little dog Chichi, and she'd be damned if they got her so easy.

Her heart hammered in her chest like it wanted to rip its way out, and her mind raced a thousand miles a second. Where had they taken Betty? Where had they come from? Who were they?

Why?

She supposed that was the big one. Just... Why? The light was streaking up fast, overtaking her within seconds. The convertible, going nearly a hundred miles per hour, died as a blue light washed over it. She cursed, her red hair falling about her head as the wind stopped.

Then she felt herself being lifted out of the car...

She tried to hold on to the steering wheel but the strength in her fingers failed and she raised into the sky, and then into the belly of the ship.

::::::::::

The ship was cold, and Carla found herself on a metal slab moments before two creatures used a machine to plunge a needle through the skin of her belly into her womb. She screamed, resisted, and only stopped when the warmth flooded her, her cunt suddenly aching to be filled with _anything. _The desire was almost more than she could handle. Unlike Gillian, a lady who, unbeknownst to her, was undergoing a similar ordeal on another ship, Carla's feet were up in stirrups, spread eagle while two humanoid creatures worked just out of eyesight. They'd approach from time to time and inspect her exposed vagina, and she became dimly aware that she could understand what they were saying.

<Going to need more of them before the battle is won anyway. > One of the aliens was saying as it brought a very large tube around in front of her. The device was mounted to the ceiling on an arm reminiscent of the same one that had injected her just moments before. <May as well cut our losses with this one to get at least one gestating.>

'One what?', she thought. Not that she much cared. She was so horny from the injection that she couldn't stand herself. Her ovaries, womb, vagina, hell, her _whole body _hurt as she yearned to be fucked.

<I despise when I have to agree with you, Venarg. > A second, more feminine voice said. The device mounted on the ceiling produced. Long, cylindrical tube that was, perhaps, three feet long and clear. The tube lowered in front of her, lining up with her vagina. Her breath caught in anticipation. It slowly started to ease forward.

<Better her than yourself, Teslala.>. Venarg said. The front of the tube, which was sloped sort of like a penis's head at the front, probed the entrance of Carla's pussy before entering, the glass sliding easily deeper into her once it came into contact with her abundant wetness.

Somewhere an alarm sounded, and a red light flashed outside her field of vision. She could only see its strobes on the wall. A hand with suction cupped fingers caressed her forehead as she tried to turn her head to look.

<We'll make this quick and easy for you.> Teslala said. Carla's eyes settled on hers. She wasn't as veiny and bulging as her more mascine counterpart, and even sported something like boobs on her chest. <Hurry, Venarg. We are running out of time.>

There was a slurping sound before Carla felt the tube press against her cervix. She clamped her puss around it, savoring every inch of the machine filling her. The alien, if it could smile, was as their eyes locked. The tube pressed past her cervix and locked itself in place. The feeling of the pressure, the burn of her sex organ, and the suddenly warmth flooding deep into her womb made her body shudder, spasm, convulse around the length of the instrument.

<Brace for impact.> Venarg said. And then Carla felt the entire ship jolt, rock, and list to the side. Heatw ashes over her, but she couldn't tell if it was from the orgasm or the explosion.

Then she was bathed in green light.

::::::::::

Carla wasn't aware of it, but a military jeep had been in pursuit of the ship in the moments before it had caught up with her and taken her from her ride, and had maintained its pursuit all the way up to the point where it had gotten off a lucky shot with a rocket launcher and hit the saucer.

The spacecraft banked and crashed directly into the vehicle just a few miles outside of the metropolitan spread of Phoenix, and that is where Carla, with a slight green glow, a bit taller than she had been before her abduction, and with the visible swell of her belly not much bigger than a grapefruit, climbed from the crafts wreckage.

Seeing the lights of the city, she began to walk that way.

Tall, Buxom, and Pregnant

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)