More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

How will Lara deal with this guard?

Attack him

The guard was still not moving, having frozen at the sight of Lara’s dripping wet, completely naked body, his gaze locked on her heaving breasts.
Seizing the opportunity, Lara leapt towards him, swinging her right leg through the air.
The kick hit the guard in the chest, making the guard whimper in pain and sending him staggering backwards.
Acting on reflex, the guard brought his submachinegun up and let out a long burst of fire in Lara’s direction.
Lara managed to dodge the burst through diving into cover behind a metal shelf, landing with her stomach down against the wooden floor.
“Bloody hell! I only managed to aggravate the bastard! Nice going Lara! What now?” She thought to herself, but her question was answered almost immediately, as she noticed a box lying on the bottom shelf.
Quickly opening the box, Lara extracted one of the many yellow, cylindrical canisters that had been placed inside it, and then got up on her feet again.
The guard held his submachinegun aimed at the shelf while he used his radio to call for backup.
“Intruder alert! Intruder in storehouse 2! Backup requested!”
“Roger that, backup is being directed to storehouse 2. Hold firm while awaiting backup. Over.” Cracked out in response.
“Copy that, base. Will stand fir… fuck!” The guard screamed out as Lara leaped out from behind the shelf, aiming something at him.
Next, a flash of red light flew straight at him.
The guard was knocked backwards as the flare hit him in the chest, setting his combat vest on fire, his right hand letting go of his gun.
Lara wasted no time in grabbing hold of the gun, but noticed that the flare had hit the guard in the part of his chest were his radio had been strapped on.
“Blast! I could have used to keep track of were the guards are. Oh well, better get ready to meet the backup.” Lara smiled to herself and moved towards one of the two doors, the submachinegun held firmly in her hands.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)