More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by merkros merkros

What's next?

Attack Circe

Is she crazy? There was no way that you would agree to the nonsense that Circe suggested. It was pretty clear that she was up to something nefarious and definitely did not have your best interests in mind. Still, her appearance here was still auspicious. Fantasies flow through your mind of dragging this powerful fiend's corpse back to the King. The Princess was lost, but you could come up with some story about that. If you defeat such a monster, then surely any woman would throw themselves at you. Such a creature stood within arm's reach and completely off-guard for such an attack.

Determined to strike, you tighten your grip on the hilt of your blade to lunge a swing at her, but before you could even move Circe's hand lunges out and clutches at your neck. You gasp as her hand clench down on your throat like a vice and find yourself unable to bring air past her hand. The demon frowns, "A pity. I was hoping that you would entertain me." your hands grip at her wrist and try to pull her hand away from your neck, but her strength far exceeds yours. Your lungs burn and you collapse to your knees in front of the demon. "Normally I would squeeze the life out of you in another way and grant you a pleasurable , but I don't think that a pathetic mortal such as yourself is even worth that. Oh well, I suppose i'll have to find some other form of entertainment."

Your vision blurs as you feel your body grow weaker. Then suddenly, Circe's hand contorts your neck, you feel a sharp pain and hear a sickening crunch in your ears. your entire body below your neck where her hand has you gripped tingles. It feels like pins and needles across your body before quickly fading to numbness. Circe lets you go and you fall to the floor. You release a pathetic wheeze as you try to recover, but find that you still cannot breathe. Your vision fades as you watch the demon walk away from you and the last thing you feel is the dull pain in your neck.

Bad End(Dead)

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)