More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warmonger69 Warmonger69

What's next?

Atmora ( 2 ) ( Main Story )

'... Let's try it...' Miraak suddenly thought about a possibility.

Walking over to the greatsword, he grabbed it with one hand.

Lifting it up, he counted how many seconds he could use a greatsword one-handed.

After 15 seconds, he collapsed again, but with a smile on his face.

The kids and adults around him were stunned beyond belief. After all, even a trained adult needs to use the greatsword two-handed, because it's way too heavy. Seeing a child lift it with one hand should be impossible.

But the impossible happened in front of them. So they just smiled bitterly as they congratulated Miraak for his abnormal strength.

'... Looks like it's possible, huh...' He thought slightly surprised as well.

At the start, he thought that becoming a Battlemage using a one-handed weapon was the only way. But now, he could use greatswords, Battleaxes, or War Hammers with magic.

It's beyond incredible, It's against logic.

Standing up, Miraak smiled at his father and said, changing the subject, "So? What happened that you said that we found new lands?"

"Oh right... Beyond the ocean, we found new lands. Warmer and with more animals..." Aron said remembering and continued soon after, "... Since this land is becoming more and more hostile, the Priests decided to abandon it and settle on the new lands."

'So... They found Tamriel... ' Miraak thought as he remembered the Atmora immigration.

"New lands, huh... When are we leaving?" He asked his father, Aron.

"Soon. We are still dividing food and water for the different ships... About a week and we will leave." Aron responded smiling and soon continued, "Do whatever you want until then..."

Seeing a beautiful woman wearing Ancient Nord armor coming over, Miraak immediately knew who she was.

'... Arnora... She is indeed Asa's mother... They are always so aggressive.' Miraak thought clicking his tongue.

...

Since he had 1 week before departing, Miraak trained, on the surface, on physical weapons such as two-handed, one-handed, and Archery weapons while, secretly, he trained on his Magic aspects and trying to retrain on thu'um.

Since he knew that there will be conflict in the near future with the Mer race ( Snow Elves, Dwemer, Etc... ), and since he was from the extremely far future, he knew magic spells undiscovered.

Since he wanted his power on the Arcane as a 'Trump Card', Miraak decided to secretly train on the Arcane.

So he trained by spending all his Magicka using 'Flames' or 'Heal' while recreating spells from his memories.

Very far away from the main village, Miraak was standing in front of a newly created Lightning Rune.

"... With the Magicka and the Magic Schools levels, I have right now... I can only cast Novice and Apprentice Spells, huh..." Miraak murmured to himself as he started to cast Runes all over the place. ( SInce it's not the game, there is no limit in quantity. )

Seeing the Destruction Magic School not advancing level even after training endlessly, he knew that it will take time.

Since he could only cast one rune before waiting for some minutes for his Magicka to recover, he finished his newly created hideout after a couple of hours.

...

The second day, since he felt the Destruction Magic School not advancing at all, Miraak decided that he will advance all Magic schools to Apprentice Level.

With the extremely protected hideout with almost 100 different runes all over the place, Miraak focused on steadily increasing his Magicka pool while training in the different Magic Schools.

"... Fury."

On the second day, Miraak trained endlessly at Illusion Magic School.

"... Oakflesh."

On the third day, he trained endlessly at Alteration Magic School.

"... Bound Sword."

On the fourth day, he trained endlessly at Conjuration Magic School.

"... Lesser Ward."

On the fifth day, he trained endlessly at Restauration Magic School.

"... Telekinesis."

On the sixth day, he trained endlessly at Mysticism Magic School.

While he trained secretly trained in Magic, he was still training his body using one hand to use a greatsword or a battleax.

As he trained, Miraak noticed that the more he trained, the spells became stronger while the weapon became lighter and deadlier.

"I guess I'm becoming stronger, huh." Miraak murmured to himself as he continued.

...

Soon, the seventh day came, and with it, the immigration.

"Let's go people! A new start waits for us!" Ysgramor, one of the chiefs, screamed as he entered his personal ship.

Although Miraak never liked him, he definitely agrees that he's skilled.

Entering the Stormcloak's ship along with his father, he sensed an arrow coming to his head again.

'... Doesn't she gets tired of this shit!?...' Miraak though in annoyance as he grabbed the arrow and broke it in half.

Suddenly, his eyes widened. After all, he felt over 10 arrows coming at him all over the directions.

'... This damn prankster...' He thought as he started to masterfully evade while grabbing the impossible to avoid ones.

Soon, he had 4 arrows in his hands while the other 6 penetrated the floor.

Seeing Asa glaring at him on top of the main deck, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Breaking the arrows in half, he thought as they started to move, '... If I remember correctly... We slaughtered the Snow Elves... Do I save them or not?....'

Glaring at the horizon, he thought again, '... Do I walk the same path I once already walked or create a new, impossible to predict walk?...'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)