More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vynren Vynren

Where should we eat?

At the diner

I dialled Tellus's cellphone number at the nearest telephone booth. "Tellus?...Terra here...I was...umm...wondering if we can have dinner at Chuck's Diner...I didn't stop by at the mart to buy anything so...ummm..yeah, okay...don't worry, I pay...I'll wait you outside then..." I hung up and sighed a deep breath of relief. Talking to Tellus was like holding a grenade with its pin off...

After a few minutes, my brother emerged in sight. He came to me and we walked down the street to the diner located about a few hundreds of metres away. As we paced down the stoney sidewalk, my brother did something he never done before - he grasped my right palm. I knew its normal for brothers to do so but something in the heat of his muscular hand told me otherwise...

We sat at the smoking zone near the restroom. I ordered fish and chips while Tellus ordered a big plate of lasagna. We ate our meals, alright. My eyes wandered around; watching people dine in the small, cheap restaurant....
Suddenly, I jerked. Something under the table was moving at my thighs! I gulped. 'It' was brushing my jeans slowly...and I expected it must be a stray cat that just came in from the backdoor begging for food.

I was totally wrong.

I looked down and saw my brother's foot caressing my legs. Then, his foot moved towards my groin. His toes were tickling it gently. I looked up at Tellus, thinking 'what the hell is he doing?...not here...' I swallowed a big gulp of saliva. I looked at my brother straight in the eyes with a lot of questions in my head...only to find him going red in the face.

"Tellus...why..." A weird sensation came as air raced in and out of my lungs. Tellus's foot kept on shoving to my now hard, painful groin. I gasped hot breath, trying to start a normal speech with my brother...but I couldn't! I could see Tellus was breathing the same way...

I need to say something to make my brother stop...before I ejaculate in my briefs, or before anyone sees us doing 'something' under the dining table...Say something, please!

What should I say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)