More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by analplay analplay

What happens at (or after) the strip club?

At the club

You get to the club, pay the cover charge, and head inside. The club is dark and filled with smoke. At one end of the room is a stage, lit up by a spotlight, with a pole in the center running from floor to ceiling. At the other end of the room is an all glass shower, currently unoccupied, big enough for at least 2. In the center of the back wall is a doorway covered by a black curtain. Loud techno pop music blasts from the speakers, and chairs and tables fill the empty space. At the moment, the club seems lightly attended, with the women outnumbering the men. Waitresses wearing nothing but g-strings walk the room, bringing drinks, staying for conversation, and offering other ‘services.’

On stage is a young blond girl making love to the pole. She’s twirling around, climbing the pole and sliding down. The two of you sit down next to the stage, admiring the dancer. A rather buxom waitress makes her way over to you, asking, “What can I getcha?” Barely lifting your eyes from her chest, you order drinks for Kevin and yourself, and watch her ass as she walks back to the bar. Then you return your attention to the girl on stage.

She’s a real cutie. Can’t be much older than 19. She has short cropped hair, what appears to be C cup breasts, and a small ass. Her gyrations have you growing hard already. She’s really flexible, too. Kevin drops a 5 on the stage, and she straddles it, sliding her legs farther and farther apart until she performs a full side split, her shaved pussy coming to rest on the stage on top of the bill. Seductively, she slides the bill out from under her slit, flashing him a smile before getting up and tossing the bill in the pile with the rest of her tips.

The waitress brings your drinks, and you order another round, not being in the mood to nurse your drink tonight. While you and Kevin gulp down your drinks, the girl turns her attention to other patrons. Then you toss a 10 on the stage, and the dancer makes her way over. She gets down on her hands and knees over the bill, ass pointing toward you, and starts shaking her ass in your face. She thrusts her ass back toward you a few times, pretending she is fucking you doggy style. Then she looks back over her shoulder, reaches a hand between her legs, and spreads her pussy lips. Her fingers dance through her twat, stroking her clit, dipping inside her entrance.

Then she rolls over, so she is sitting on the stage right in front of you. She picks up the bill, and then leans forward and takes your head in both hands. She pulls you forward until your face is even with the edge of the stage. You can smell the strong odor of pussy, both from her fingers on the side of your face and direct from her pussy, only about 12 inches away.

“Don’t move,” she tells you with a smile. She takes the $10 bill, folds it lengthwise a few times, and places it between your lips. Then she leans back, places her feet on the edge of the stage on either side of your face, places her hands behind her on the stage, and lifts her ass up in the crab position. When her pussy is even with your face, she starts walking her hands in toward her feet, making her back arch and pushing her pussy toward you.

She gets closer to you - it’s all you can do not to drop the bill and dive in. Her pussy touches the end of the folded bill, and she pushes forward again, sliding the bill into her cunt. Deeper and deeper it goes, until her pussy is less than an inch from your trembling lips. Then she squeezes down on the bill with her vaginal muscles, and slides it from your mouth.

The girl stands up, bends her knees outward, and slides the bill from her cunt, to the applause of everyone in the room. She collects her tips and walks off stage.

“Holy shit, man,” Kevin beams, “that was un-fucking-believable.” He slaps you on the shoulder.

You try to reply, but you can’t. The performance has left you completely speechless. The waitress brings the second round of drinks, and you tell her to keep them coming. A new dancer comes out onto the stage, and starts her seductive strip dance. You watch, spending some cash, but you can’t get your mind off the last girl.

A while goes by, and you watch a succession of young, sexy dancers strut around the stage. Finally, the short haired blond girl comes out into the room, wearing a g-string and high heels, and begins mingling with the crowd. She makes her way over to you. She smiles, flashing a perfect set of pearly whites, which seem brighter against her well-tanned body.

“How’s it going, cowboy? What’s your name?”

“Eric,” you reply, “what’s yours?”

“I’m Nicole. Nice to meet you. So, Eric, you enjoying the evening?” You nod. “Did you like the show I put on before?”

“Incredible,” you answer, “absolutely incredible. Never seen anything else like it.”

She slides onto your lap in the chair and places an arm around your neck. “For 50 bucks I can give you a private show back there.” She nods toward the black curtain, and wiggles her ass around on your lap. You nod your consent. “Good,” she say, taking your hand, “I was hoping you’d say yes.”

She leads you back to the doorway, pushing aside the curtain and pulling you inside. The back room is lit with red lights, and there are couches all around the perimeter. There are two other guys in the room, each receiving lap dances from one of the waitresses or dancers. Nicole directs you to sit down on the couch, away from the other two.

What happens in the back room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)