More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lilhornyguy Lilhornyguy

Who do you want to follow?

At the bar

A lot of patrons try to get a drink first to calm down their nerves. Obviously the drinks include cum as well. One barkeeper alone is not able to provide fresh cum for every drink made here, that's why the restaurant collects cum from willing guests and from the staff in ice trays and freezes it with some water. The taste and texture is lacking in comparison the the fresh stuff but it's the second best thing. And there are some who like to order drinks without cum, either because they don't want any cum or because they're adding their own.

As is the case with the middle aged couple at the bar. She is brownhaired, her best days are slightly gone but she still has a killer figure. He is starting to bald, his shift into the dad-bod obviously started several years ago. But still they are giggling like highschoolers when they get their drinks. He got a beer while she got a Manhattan. She looks at him with big eyes, fluttering her eyelashes playfully as she asks "Honey could you please top me off?". Without missing a beat he opens up his zipper and gets out his already erect cock. It was not the biggest cock nor the nicest looking one but if was obviously doing it for her.

While maintaining eye contact with his wife he starts to quickly pump his cock into his fist. "Anything for you, my dear." It was clear, that this was not their first visit in the restaurant.

After a few seconds of silence he starts to groan and grabs the cocktail, pushing the head in the drink. She hungrily looks at him cumming inside her cocktail, the cum immediately forming into several white strands inside the cocktail.

"Oh honey, looks like it has been some time for you. Thankyou for saving it all up for me" she whispers to him, "Let me clean you up." She takes hold of the cocktail and gets down to his groin. Pulling the now soft dick out of the cocktail she loses no time and closes her lips around his head. Gently she starts to lick around his head while sucking the last drops of cum out, the tangy cum flavour mixing with the alcoholic taste of the cocktail on his dick.

"That won't be your last load tonight, is that clear mister" she commands him with glee in her eyes after he buckled back into a chair.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)