More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

What's next?

At the airport

Isabel woke with a start as her alarm clock beeped.

She was going to miss her plane if she didn't leave right away. She dressed up in a yellow sundress and sandals before taking her suitcase and carry on. She then left making sure to lock her door and entered the taxi.

She was excited for her summer trip outside of the States. She was planning on meeting her friends at the airport as they would all leave together. She opted for an affordable place as she didn't have a whole lot of money, but it was still nice to be with her friends out of the country.

She sped to the airport and ran towards her terminal but having to wait for security. Luckily the line moved quickly, but just as Isabell passed through the metal detector, an alarm went off.

A security guard approached her. "Excuse me, do you have any jewelry on you?"

"No, I don't," Isabel replied.

"Well, we're going to have to strip search you," the security guard said.

An announcement came on telling Isabel that her flight was would leave in 20 minutes. "Great," Isabel sighed praying that this would be fast so that she didn't miss her flight.

Then she gasped remembering that she forgot something at home due to her rush.

What did she forget?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)