More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

At the Hotel

Stephanie and Jackson check into the hotel. “Yea, I’m so excited!” she exclaims, kissing his shoulder. “The next few days are going to be SO much fun!” He laughs and kisses her, then grabs the key cards for the room and they head up.

Stephanie throws herself onto the giant, king sized bed of the suite, laughing. Jackson takes a look around - it’s nice, with a big living room area that has a large couch and loveseat, a smaller office area, a full-sized refrigerator, and of course the large bedroom with a connected bathroom that has a hot tub, plus a spare bathroom and a balcony off the master bedroom. “Damn, you sure you like it? It’s too bad I couldn’t get us the honeymoon suite . . .” Stephanie sits up and looks at him with her bright blue eyes, saying “Oh my god, no, baby, it’s perfect!” before adding, “Just like you are.” He laughs, replying, “Oh, I’m perfect now?” Stephanie smiles a wicked grin at him, and beckons him to come over to her with one finger. Jackson walks over to her, and looking up at him, smiling, she begins undoing his pants and says, “You are. And I’m going to show you just how perfect you are.” She starts sucking his giant black dick, leaving Jackson unable to do anything but groan.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)