More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinderpest Rinderpest

What happens to Ealya next?

At the Crossroads...

Romek strode casually ahead of Ealya, carrying her leash, while she could do nothing but walk forward with her master. She saw a collection of buildings up ahead, that had to be the Crossroads. Ealya wanted to give a heroic feat, and break free from the undead's spell, freeing herself and fleeing to safety, but she couldn't. She could only follow.

The undead stopped. "You will not speak unless I give you permission, Ealya Frostmoon, is that understood?" he asks sternly.

Ealya couldn't resist if she wanted to. She heard herself say "Yes master, I understand." as she looks away shamefully.

"Good..." Romek states, as he gives her leash a tug.

When they get to the crossroads, they come across an orc, he appears to be a warrior or something like it. He talks to Romek like an old friend. "Another one, huh? This one's pretty... Is she for sale, or are you adding her to your personal collection?"
Personal collection?! What does that mean?

Romek laughs, "I'm not sure. She hasn't been trained yet, so she's not for sale at the moment. Although I'm open to offers for untrained cattle." as he gestures to the orc towards you. The orc grins evilly.

The orc walks closer to Ealya, staring at her with an evil grin. Without warning, the orc bends her over a nearby post and picks up her robe. She's never been with anyone before. She was waiting for her husband to be the one to take her virginity. The orc slides one huge finger inside her, not caring if it would hurt or not. It did. Ealya let out a groan of pain at first. The orc slide his finger in and out of her, after the initial shock, Ealya had to admit that it felt good, but this was all wrong. This should be her husband taking her virginity, not some random orc looking to buy her.
The orc looks at the undead. "Can I try her out before I buy her?"
The undead shrugs. "If you'd like to rent her, that could be arranged. After her training of course."
The orc then sighs. "Fine. Once she's properly trained, come back to me. You'll either have a rental or a purchase."
Romek smiled at this. "She's a pretty one, I'm sure I'll have plenty of demand for her. I'll probably rent her out, make more money than I ever would with this tailoring garbage."

The orc and Romek both laughed. Romek then gave a tug on Ealya's leash. "Come now, . Time to go home and begin your training."
Ealya follows Romek as he commands, her robe falls back down to her feet, her arms still bound behind her back and she felt dirty. Just dirty. Romek starts talking with a flight master.

Romek turns to Ealya. "I can't have you knowing where my lair is. So until we get there..." a dark magic aura forms again, from Romek's hand to Ealya's forhead. "Sleep!" he commands. And everything goes dark.

Where does she wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)