More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ftgftgathy ftgftgathy

Arriving

At school

"Have a good day, kids" calls out Mr. Moore as you and Sarah enter the school. You head to your locker and prepare for your classes.

The classes go by fairly easily and you feel like you actually may have learned something. Fortunately, it is now lunch so yoiu head to the cafeteria. As you wait on line for food, you see Sarah.

"Hey John, how's your day been?" She asks.

"Not bad"

"Hey, do you wanna hang out after school today"

"Sure"

"OK, cool. See you then." She walks away towards her table of friends, but turns back to flash you a quick smile. It makes your heart speed up for a brief second. You pay for your food and then head to your friend's table. Your friends talk about some happenings at the school but you really aren't too interested. You watch as Sarah goes to sit down at her table. Her friends all stare at her and then start laughing. She looks fairly embarrassed and flustered. You smile, amused.

After school, you both board the bus to her house. You speak with her a little bit before you both put in earbuds and listen to your own music for a little bit. After you reach her stop, you both walk home silently, just content being with each other.

Arriving

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)