More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bigtrain. bigtrain.

What will Sarah do?

At least hear him out.

This was certainly not something Sarah would have even considered months ago. Hell, likley not even earlier this morning but still she found her self to intrigued to say no.

“What do you do?”

“I Work at a company that makes computer parts. I personally work away from the main building in a specialized area to keep power to the plant, some systems and the front building.”

“SO…you’re a electrician.”

“I’m a electrician. But! There are a lot of jobs with real benefits where I work and a lot of different roles. I’m off tomorrow come meet me."

"Awfully demanding" Sarah mumbled to the empty house as she rolled onto her stomach. That "X" button on the top right of the conversation window was awfully tempting but at the same time so was a place to live and a real job. Sarah tapped the sides of her phone as she thought about what to do. She could just accept that she made a mistake trying to keep the house and go home. After everything what happened her family would take her back with open arms. She could move back in with her parents, or even go live with her sister and her annoying husband. It wouldn't be so bad, its not like the world was over, sure her credit was ruined and it was beyond embarrassing but, thirty was relatively young and if she worked hard should could bounce back.

Then again the idea of moving back to her home made the hazel eyed beauty cringe. Camouflage baseball hats, pick up trucks and living in the past plagued her small town. Sarah bit her full lips and ran her hand through her brown hair. She could practically hear the smarmy voices of her. "old friends"

"Welcome back Sars! New york too much for you?"

Take a walk? Think it over? Tell him to stop talking to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)