More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What does she teach? and how does her day start?

At home

A twenty one year old girl Cindy that has a teacher who teaches her english named mrs samual a lightbrown skin woman with a afro at her school at ursiline girl school that lives next door to her. Cindy was her top A student. Every now and then Cindy would go over to Mrs. Samuels house as Mrs. Samuels would answer the door fo her house completely naked are naked with a robe on, as she does that everytime Cindy cames over.

This time Cindy saw her in the bedroom where she's laying on the bed naked, Cindy actually enjoyed looking at her nude body, as She has such a beautiful body. Cindy could describe Mrs. Samuel's naked body to a T as nice light brown skin,big breast,nice round bare ass and a hairy pussy.

One time Cindy remember she went into her room. Mrs. Samuals was reading a news paper. Cindy was wearing a shirt, skirt and sandles while Sandra was in bed naked. "You look so beautiful and I love your hair" Cindy said, staring at Sandra's bush of a pussy and naked body "well thank you honey" said Mrs. Samuels thinking that Cindy was talking about the hair on her head but Cindy wasn't. "Sorry I wasn't talking about the hair on your head Mrs. Samuel," Cindy said reaching for her woman bush pubic hair and feeling the bush between her legs "Sweetheart I don't thing thats appropriate."

"Oh really" Cindy said taking her hand from her women bush pussy and laying it on her stomach. "How about this" Cindy said putting her hand down there again past her naval, past her lady bush again and down her clit rubbing it "stop that" said Mrs. Samuels "oh no I'm not" Cindy said while continuing to rub slowly. Cindy looked at her teacher with a smile on her face then all of a sudden it came from "stop that" to "don't stop that feels so Damn good". Cindy pulled her leg gentley apart with her left hand will rubbing her clit "OOOh my OOOh that is good oh please don't stop " mrs samuals said moaning in pleasure pushing her waste up and down.

Cindy kept on rubbing and rubbing those pussy lips. Hell cindy even kicked it up an notch as she hooked Mrs. Samuel's right leg like a wrestling pin and kept on rubbing those pussy lips real fast."Wow teach I can do this and not stop" Cindy said will she keep on rubbing "I understand honey your hands feels so good down there" "OH MY GOD!!! THAT GOOD!!!".Then she had gotten wet from orgasm then I stop" Oh my goodness thanks cindy loved every minute of that" said mrs samuels satified with pleasure, then she came off the bed,kiss her on the cheeks and went straight out of the bedroom giving cindy a nice view of that beautiful bare ass of hers,as cindy followed it up with a smack on both butt cheeks. " Sweetheart I'm going to the kitchen, are you coming?" said her teacher standing there naked with her hand on her hip and one hand on the wall "sure why not" cindy said taking in the view of her naked body her big breast and her hairy pussy. Cindy had got up then followed her and as she follow her cindy took in the view of her beautiful ass cheeks that went up and down as cindy reach out and touched and tickled those lovely butt cheekes. When cindy tickled her butt She jump then looked at her and smile saying stop that. Then they got to the kitchen we saw her maid was already in the kitchen cooking. Her maid turn and she saw mrs. samual and cindy there in the door way of the kitchen me with clothes on and the very naked mrs samual. "bonjour madame samuel et cindy" said mrs marcel her french maid "prêt pour vous bain mme samuel" said mrs marcel "non merci je suis d'accord pour le moment" said mrs samual back to her in french."Regarde cette chatte poilue" said mrs marcel and strange enough she was actually pointing at mrs samuals crotch "oui c'est velu n'est-ce pas !" Said mrs samual and the women smile "Oh oui madame samuals je fais vraiment beaucoup" said mrs marcel. Then mrs samual went up to mrs marcel and said " voulez-vous lui donner un peu de contact" said Mrs samual looking at mrs marcel with a smile wild looking at me with a smile. Mrs marcel then reached her hand out to mrs samuals hairy pussy and touch it

"se sent bien la dose mrs marcel " said mrs samuals still speaking french "C'est très agréable. Vous savez ce que je pense que vous devriez être nu toute la journée autour de la maison" said mrs marcel as she felt the pubic hairs on mrs samuel's vagina " Vous savez ce que madame marcel je suis définitivement d'accord avec vous" said mrs samual. Then mrs marcel had stopped and as mrs samuals turned around to walk away mrs marcel slapped her on the bare ass saying " madame samuel quel beau cul oser vous avez. Vous avez besoin d'un bronzage sur ces belles joues" " Merci mademoiselle marcel je devrais rester nue je suis à l'aise avec la nudité " said mrs. samual as she kissed marcel on the cheek miss marcel grabbing her bare butt. Then mrs samuals came to me butt naked " let's go back to the bedroom" said Mrs. Samuel walking towards me naked as I stared at her bush of a pussy "beau cul mme samual said marcel staring at mrs samuels ass " merci mademoiselle marcel" miss marcel also said " tu as de beaux seins aussi" " merci mademoiselle marcel" Mrs. Samuel, one again and they started laughing. There me and Mrs. Samuel headed back to the bedroom, as Cindy following her once again as she is infront of Cindy naked while Cindy stare at her bare beautiful ass "so tell me what did she say about you being naked Mrs. Samuels?," Cindy asked Mrs. Samuels, "Oh yeah uh I needed a tan on my backside" Mrs. Samual, replied "well that is for damn share she's not kidding" Cindy said, staring at Mrs. Samuels bare ass while Cindy was staring she notice she has a tan line coming down the crack of her bottom my guess would be that she has been wearing thongs. There we where in her bedroom.

Does Mrs Samual get dress when she goes outside with side?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)