More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minterlint1 minterlint1

Where do you want to start?

At home.

You take a moment to consider. This gentleman--or whatever the fuck he is--is essentially giving you carte blanche to rewrite your life, a way to right all the wrongs and place you in a position for ultimate success. And have lots and lots of sex along the way. Maybe you shouldn't just go after the first girl that pops into your head, no matter how sexy she is.

All your life, you'd spent very little time with the fairer sex. You'd always told yourself that it was your intelligence that intimidated them, but if you're being honest, it was more likely due to your shyness and not so appealing looks. You kept to yourself in school, only interacting with girls when they were to work with you and your social skills, beyond a couple of tentative forays that ended disastrously, were nothing to speak about. This left you with only one source for female interaction: your family. As you went through puberty and you began developing your own sexual fantasies, became a common theme and, although you never felt the urge to actually consummate such an act with your mother or sister, the allure of family sex was always one of your darkest, deepest desires. This world described by the mysterious gentleman didn't sound like it had many taboos, and if you could create a brand new family, different from your own...was there really any harm?

The man sighed and looked at his wrist, a non-existent wristwatch apparently telling him you were taking a long time making your decision. "YOU ARE TAKING QUITE A WHILE. HAVE YOU DECIDED TO REJECT MY OFFER?"

You shake your head vehemently. "Not at all," you reply. "Just getting everything set in my mind, to make it easier on you."

"FINE. LET'S HEAR IT THEN."

You take a deep breath and let it all out in a rush. "I want to have brand new family, and even among the people of this new universe, they should be ridiculously good looking. For my nuclear family, let's double the number of sisters I have, one younger--but still of age--and one older. For my extended family--grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins/etc.--the women should outnumber the men by a 2:1 ratio, have all reached sexual maturity, and all live in the same neighborhood as me."

The figure stops me. "ONE THING TO NOTE, SINCE YOU MENTIONED GRANDPARENTS. DUE TO GENE SELECTION AND EVOLUTION IN THIS UNIVERSE, PEOPLE TEND TO AGE MUCH SLOWER, SO THAT THOSE IN THEIR 60'S AND 70'S STILL LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MUCH YOUNGER, AND REMAIN SEXUALLY ACTIVE UNTIL MUCH LATER IN LIFE. I HOPE THAT'S ALRIGHT."

You nod. Why wouldn't that be alright?

"ANYTHING ELSE?"

Thinking for a second, you decide to go for broke and try to have it all. "Can you manage it so that Lulu likes me...maybe as her boyfriend, or something."

The gentleman shimmers as he's caught in the sunlight. He seems hesitant. "I MUST REMIND YOU THAT RELATIONSHIPS IN THIS OTHER UNIVERSE ARE NOT MONOGAMOUS AND THERE IS A DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND REPRESENTS. EVEN IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SHE WILL BE FREE TO SLEEP WITH OTHER MEN AND WOMEN WHEN SHE DESIRES. BUT I CAN MAKE IT SO THAT SHE HAS A DEEPER CONNECTION TO YOU THAN WITH OTHERS. WILL THIS BE SUFFICIENT?"

You'd forgotten about that. Would you really be okay sharing Lulu with others...?

Finally, you shrug. Not really, you decide. You plan on conquering as many women, and fucking as many of their holes, as possible. It would hardly be fair to deny Lulu her fun as well. Plus, your mind is already playing with the possibilities of adding a third to the mix...or a fourth or a fifth!

"That's fine," you say. He extends a finger of his gloved hand and whips it in a motion reminiscent of marking a box off on a checklist.

"NOW, UNLESS THERE'S ANYTHING ELS...."

"Boobs!" you shout, startling the gentleman. He cocks his head to the side.

"I'M SORRY. WHAT WAS THAT?"

"I like big tits," you say, holding your hands out in front of your chest to mimic the size and proportion that you mean. "If the women close me could be a bit on the larger size, that would be great, D-cups or bigger."

The man blew air through his lips that. You may be pushing your luck with this many demands, but he finally nods. "I CAN MOSTLY ACCOMMODATE THAT REQUEST, BUT I CAN'T GUARANTEE THAT EVERY WOMAN WILL HAVE A BUST THAT SIZE. THE GENETIC LOTTERY WILL STILL HAVE A ROLE IN THAT, HOWEVER. DO YOU AGREE TO BE SATISFIED IF THERE A FEW WOMEN OF SMALLER CHEST SIZE?"

Without any hesitation you stick out your hand. "Agreed!"

He stares at your hand like it's a disgusting fish and then looks back at your face. You slowly lower your hand. "THEN I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR NEW HOME, AT THE START OF A BRAND NEW DAY. AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES AT THE UNFORTUNATE MIX-UP, AND WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN YOUR ENDEAVORS. REMEMBER, IF YOU NEED ME, IT JUST TAKES TWO SNAPS."

He snaps his fingers twice...and you wake up, with a naked body sitting on top of you.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)