More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vynren Vynren

Where should we eat?

At home

I hurried to the nearest mart and bought whatever that I could grab with my hands. I ran home, only to find Tellus at the living room, smoking Malboro. I tried to smile, but he shot one sharp, angered glance to my face. I looked down, not wanting to face my brother's tempered eyes.

"Where the fuck have you been, you asshole?" he raised his voice. He got up from the forest green leather couch and thundered towards me. He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up to his face. I closed my eyes, frightened. But I didn't noticed the pink cheeks my brother was wearing as he stared at me.

after a while, Tellus let me go and said,"Go get the fucking dinner ready...I'm hungry."

I hurried myself to the kitchen and quickly get the stove, pots and culinaries ready. Tellus went in afterwards. I was a bit suprised that he was indeed quiet at that time. Usually he'll talk non-stop...

As I was slicing the carrots I bought, I heard soft footsteps coming from behind. I ignored it at first, but then something made my hands stop moving. My body still...Breath. Hot, steamy breath puffed gently at the back of my neck. I tried to turn around but my body seemed to be nailed at the very spot. I moved my eyeballs to my sides. Huge, muscular hands emerged and grabbed me by the shoulder.

I started to panic deep inside."Tellus?" I stammered. No response. The grip on my shoulder began to harden...and pain ejected. Then, a smooth kiss was planted at the bones of my neck...not once but almost a dozen times. I could feel my breath rapidly pacing in and out of my lungs, my legs getting weaker.
"No...Tellus, please..." I called out. Still no response. 'Not here!' I tried to shout out but my breath held my voice down.

I must do something, but what?

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)