More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by protoborg protoborg

Six weeks later...

At home

You had settled into your new home well after being released from the hospital. Despite the doctor's insistence that you come in regularly for further treatment, you had not gone back to the hospital as you felt they did not have any interest in helping you recover. Plus, you really had no need of their "assistance" as, within a span of roughly a week, you were better than new. Not to mention the fact that you really wanted to pound the doctors head into the pavement at the entrance to the hospital. Either that or make him eat his own rear bumper. The little shit had the nerve to drive a Bentley! You had always hated hospitals. Now you couldn't hate them more. It was a bit sad, though, as your mother had been an ER nurse for 20 years.

That was six weeks ago. Now you have settled into life in Millennium City. You have been working at the company making games impressing your boss. You quickly moved up the ranks within your company. You are still one of the "grunts", but you have been given more responsibilities...and more money. You love your job. You really like your coworkers. Everything is finally going right in your life. Today, however, things change. Today you meet your destiny. Or maybe it's that you meet Destiny, the sexy secretary from the payroll department. Either way destiny will be met in some form. Hehe. anyway, you should probably get up and get ready for work.

What happens between home and work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)