More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Where does her adventure begin?

At home on the first day of school

Nikki had helped Kiyomi put her clothes away, and had enlightened her of the status quo of fashion at American schools...

"Are you sure about this?" Kiyomi asked Nikki in Japanese.

"Boys love girls who dress sexy. Trust me, you wont even miss having a bra. I'd do it, but I need the support." Nikki explained.

Nikki had emptied Kiyomi's suitcase and gathered all of her underwear into a trash bag, explaining that the popular girls never wore bras, and the only underwear they wore were thongs, if they did wear underwear. Since Kiyomi was wearing a skirt and t-shirt at the time, Nikki had her add the bra and panties she was currently wearing to the bag as well.

"Don't worry, I'll let you borrow my things until mom and dad take you out to buy your own. It might not be for some time,so get used to going commando." Nikki had advised.

Kiyomi had spent nights wearing an oversized t-shirt with nothing else underneath, since Nikki confiscated her underwear. She had gotten used to it around the house and wearing shorts and pants with nothing underneath. Blouses and skirts were another thing. The way her nipples would brush against any fabric would make them hard instantly. It also didn't help that she often would feel chilly, which would make them stiff as well. She hadn't attempted to wear a skirt without underwear since that first night, so she planned to wear shorts on her first day of school unless Nikki lent her a thong.

On the first day of school, Kiyomi woke up as she always did, with her shirt barely covering her as she got out of bed. She walked across the hall to brush her teeth and take a shower. She tossed her night shirt into the hamper, as she does every morning. She brushed her teeth naked, since she hoped it would desensitize her to her own nudity, after Nikki told her that it was likely she would have PE class with he, and all the girls usually showered after. Kiyomi wasn't prepared for such a thing, having never been to a hot spring or bath house.

Kiyomi took her shower, but was interrupted when...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)