More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Where is Anna?

At her grandma’s 60th birthday party

Anna lightly pressed the parking brake, and turned off her car engine. She opened the driver’s door, eagerly stepping into the hot Saturday sunlight. She made sure not to forget her bag, containing a swimsuit she was told to bring since her grandmother’s house sat directly next to a lake, with a small dock to the boat. Anna strolled up to the door, and was greeted happily by her grandmother.

“My goodness girl! You’ve grown very tall since I last saw you!” The older, gray-haired woman in front of her said jokingly. She smiled, very obviously happy to see her granddaughter.

“Hi grandma!” Anna said with a wide smile, embracing her grandmother. “How have things been?” She asked eagerly, stepping inside.

“As good as can be. I heard you’re going off to Spain soon! That sounds exciting!” Her grandmother said, taking Anna’s hand and leading her down the hall.

“Yes! I’m actually very excited, but a little nervous.” Anna said, rubbing her shoulder shyly. She bumped into her grandmother, who had stopped in front of the bathroom door on her right. “What’s wrong? Where is everybody?”

“Well... I would like to lock up the house so we can have the party completely outside. There’s a lot of family coming in from out of town, and some of them like to steal things when they think I’m not looking. I’d really appreciate it if you went ahead and got changed.” Anna’s grandmother explained shyly.

Anna blinked a few times, then instantly understood what she meant. “Oh! You want me to go ahead and change? Sure thing, just wait right here!” she said, dashing into the bathroom in the blink of an eye.

Anna quickly stepped out of her tennis shoes, and pulled her blue shirt over her head. The baby blue bra beneath quickly followed suit, baring her pale C cup breasts.

Next, in one fluid motion, she yanked down both her blue jeans and matching panties. Briefly, Anna took a look at her nude figure, and smiled. The gym exercise she had started a little over a year prior had finally paid off, giving her long legs and arms a muscular tone. She beamed a proud smile, then reached into the bag at her feet, containing a basic red one piece. She slipped her legs through it, then pulled the straps over her shoulders with care.

Anna was surprised at first to find the suit straining under its current condition, but remembered she had bought this suit when she was having problems eating last summer, and that her figure had been a lot less muscularly toned then. Whereas before the suit only showed off her bare legs, and clung a little tightly at the bottom, now the red one piece almost perfectly mirrored the shape beneath it, obviously near its limit, but holding firmly. The top half now exposed a large portion of her cleavage, and at the sides small portions of the sides of her breasts were visible. A close look from behind revealed where the cheeks of her butt met, and the exact shape beneath the suit.

Despite how proud she was of her accomplishment in improving her health habits, and her figure, Anna had never worn such a revealing suit before, not even a two piece bathing suit! Being her only suit currently in possession, she figured she had but to wear it. Nervously, she stepped out of the bathroom door.

“You look very nice! Like I did when I was your age!” Anna’s grandmother said with a laugh. “Come on, let’s go to the backyard!” She said eagerly, pulling Anna. She briefly considered running back for her clothes and keys, but decided against it since her grandma seemed so eager to return to the party.

What happens at the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)