More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At her family’s home

Alexa was nervous. More nervous than she had ever been in her entire life. She was going to be staying at her family’s home for a bit and none of them knew her well kept secret. Alexa was a bedwetter. When she was 12, she started doing her own laundry so no one could question the wet sheets. When she was 18, she promptly moved out and then proceeded to buy diapers with her own money to prevent having to constantly change sheets. It worked in her favor for awhile, until her parents insisted she come home for the summer along with her brother, Cole, who lived out of state. Alexa tried to protest, but she lost the argument very quickly and had to move back into her old room, in her old house. Except she had a problem, she had to decide whether to try and sneak a diaper on at nighttime or risk potentially wetting the bed and changing the sheets later. She had tried pull ups once since they were more discreet, but they failed miserably so Alexa didn’t bother. Adult diapers were too big for her, she learned. So she had to buy youth sizes which made her predicament even more embarrassing if she were to get caught. Alexa ran a hand through her hair as she finished unpacking, keeping her diapers hidden away in a locked safe so that no one could know her secrets.

Where specifically do we find Alexa to begin our story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)