More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iwantsex Iwantsex

How's gonna become a slut?

At her bachelorette party

Jona had a happy life with his wife María, they had recently married after 8 years of relationship. They both liked to brag about how happy they were together, and how faithful they were, and they harshly criticized open relationships or infidelity, but Jona had no idea what he would one day discover about her beloved María.

One day Jona received a message from a good friend of his, who told him that he had discovered something, that he had to tell him in person so that he would believe him, and that it was urgent. So they met that afternoon to eat, taking advantage of the fact that María worked until night that day.

Jona: Hello, my friend, how are you?

Alex: Bad for what I have to tell you...

Jona: Is it that bad? Do not scare me…

Alex: Well, first sit down. Do you remember that your wife María went on a bachelorette party to London for three days, with some friends?

Jona: Yes, I remember, her friends organized a bachelorette party trip to London. You told me it wasn't a good idea let her go.

Alex: Yeah… I don't think it was a good idea.

Jona: I trust María, she wouldn't do anything strange, she is faithful to me. Besides, I can't deny him going, it would be toxic.

Alex: Well, about that... Today I were at home masturbating and...

Jona: You don't need to tell me when you masturbate, hahaha.

Alex: It's related, let me continue. I was looking for porn videos while I was masturbating and I found one of a bachelorette party with strippers, gigolos or I don't know what they were, who were fucking the guests... And guess who was in the video? Your wife Maria…

Jona: These types of jokes are not funny, I don't find it funny at all.

Alex: It's no joke, María was in the video...

Jona: It will be a similar girl, she wouldn't do something like that.

Alex: If you want, I'll show you the video, I saved it to show you...

Does he see the video?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)