More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At a wedding

Alexa was nervous. She had never been to a wedding before, and she certainly never had an important role to play in it before, but her young Aunt Tessa was going to get married to her partner, James, of 4 years after a long back and forth. Tessa asked a lot of the family to play various roles in the wedding, and Alexa was no exception. She was to be a bridesmaid along with her sister Faith and her cousin Amy. The groomsmen were her brother Connor, James’s high school friend (Victor), and James’s younger cousin, Ryan. Tessa’s Maid of Honor was going to be Alexa’s mom, Helena. James’s Best Man was going to be his best friend Michael.

The reason Alexa was nervous though was because wedding ceremonies were long and she also knew she wouldn’t be able to go running to the bathroom, and that meant she needed to wear protection under her dress just in case. The last thing she needed was to wet herself not only in front of her family but also the groom’s family as well. Alexa was lucky as the dress picked out for the bridesmaids seemed to be long and fluffy which would make hiding a diaper underneath a lot easier.

Alexa even did some trial runs as she tried the dress on and her diapers which were a plain white, but a little bulky. The other thing was that Alexa didn’t know if she’d be able to sneak any spare diapers she kept some in a hidden compartment in her trunk, but the chances of being able to find a time to change her diaper during the long ceremony was really low. She just hoped that the extra absorbent advertisement was true and that it wouldn’t leak or anything.

Alexa took a deep breath as she looked at the mirror one last time. On the outside she looked like a beautiful young woman, but on the inside, she felt like a little baby girl who was to hide her diapers from her family to avoid embarrassment. She could feel it between her legs with every step, scared that there would be one misstep that would expose her secret.

“Alexa, it’s time for the rehearsal,” she heard a woman say as she knocked against the wall. “Wow, you look amazing.”

Alexa turned to see her mom all dolled up in her Maid of Honor dress. Alexa couldn’t help it. She let out a whimper as she saw her mom, afraid she would know what she was wearing underneath. “Mom…”

“Oh, honey, it’s okay,” Helena said as she rushed to her daughter’s side. “You don’t have to be nervous. You’ll do great. Tessa chose you as a bridesmaid for a reason. And this is just the practice run.”

“Mom, I can’t do this,” Alexa said. “I… I’ll make a fool of myself. I’ll embarrass Tessa.”

Helena wrapped her arms around Alexa. “Oh, honey, it’ll be okay. Come on, I can ride with you to the church. We’re in this together,” Helena said.

Alexa nodded. “Right… in this together,” Alexa said.

“Come on, let’s go,” Helena said. “We don’t want to be late.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)