More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

At a local art contest!

I was chosen to be a judge at a local art contest. The hall was filled to capacity with seniors from the local high school. Having graduated from there just a year ago, I even recognized some faces.

As I began my judging, I found myself in front of a large art display of cords, strings, and hooks. All set up in an elaborate fashion that took up the majority of the room. In the center of it all stood a staircase that led to nowhere.

I stood in front of the art and put my hands on my hips, "You see kids, there is a lot going on here. It could have many meanings, but I believe the primary message is obvious." I began walking through the strings and cords and made my way to the center staircase. "You see, these strings represent you all. This darn generation is disconnected from each other with all these distractions. I want every one of you to take out your phone. Open up your camera app and see the art through the intended medium."

I heard rustling as the entire room began recording me. I started to make my way up the staircase, letting several hooks hook on pieces of my clothes as I did. "I hope you take this art as a chance to self reflect on what a hold these distractions and technology have on you." I heard a few giggles as some of the girls saw what I was getting myself into.

"I will be fair with my judgement. Is the artist here today?" A short student stood forward, she was also recording me. I smiled at her, "It's all the obvious isn't it? I would call this piece amateur at best." Her smiled turned to a frown as I continued, "You have a long way to go before you become a true artist."

I reached the top of the staircase, without single article of clothing unhooked. I laughed to myself as I said, "It's pathetic really-" but was cut off as I tripped from the top of the staircase. I fell straight into the art display, falling through layers of cords and string. Midway down I was yanked up by several of the cords. My shirt burst open as I fell, getting ripped in the process. My pants were tugged up to my ankles, leaving my in just my underwear. I had chosen a nice pair of pink briefs. The hooks within my underwear were also tugging them upward, but I wasn't exposed yet.

Gasps were heard all throughout the room as I went from full clothed to just my underwear in an instant. Every moment my briefs inched up my body further, exposing little tufts of pubic hair. The artist spoke up, "what were you saying about my art? Please make it loud for all the cameras"

I gulped and said, "Well yes. You see this is really just unimpressive and-" I was cut off again by her yanking a specific cord, pulling my underwear up to my ankles to join my pants. My floppy cock jumped out to greet the crowd. Many gasps were followed by laughter. "Oh my god!" I yelled.

The young artist cleared her throat. "This is my art piece." She said as she gestured up to my naked body suspended upside down, "I call it, Justice."

I started to hear more camera clicks. I could feel blood flowing to my crotch as all the women in the room watched my penis grow. It wasn't long until I had a full on erection for everyone to see.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)