More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

How did you find out?

At a lake party

It's Friday and you're just done with the last lesson. The day has been quite good until now. You got a good grade in history today and it's finally the weekend. You look around hoping to spend some time swimming with Jenny at the lake later. You don't have to search long and you find her in the middle of the schoolyard and having an argument with Leyla. Leyla is an old friend to both you and Jenny. She is the head of the cheerleaders and the daughter of the richest woman in town. She also is the homecoming queen of the school ball but only because Jenny refused the title and didn't come to the ball.

Because of this many people believe Leyla is a spoiled brat who thinks that she is better than anyone else. To be honest she really often acts arrogant and bossy but you've known her since elementary school and you can say, that she isn't that bad. In elementary school, she saved the field trip to the planetarium with her mother's money but without her mother knowing about this. Leyla got grounded for about one month because of it and you and your friend Tom used to smuggle sweets to her room when you came for tutoring. On the day Jenny's mother left her she offered you both a ride home in her mother's limousine.

However, her mother is the real bitch in the family. She is well known as an arrogant slut with too much money. She has seduced, blackmailed, or threatened half of the businessmen in town to get what she wanted and there are rumors about her bribing cops to break up demonstrators against her illegal construction projects.

You remember the day Jenny's mother left. When Leyla offered you the ride, her mother, who was already in the car, rejected it. She said that she will never allow street dogs like you and Jenny to use her 150.000 Dollar car. She also didn't care that Jenny was crying and nearly collapsed when she was called a street dog. Considering this, Leyla is very much unlike her mother.

As the head of track and field athletics, your girlfriend often has arguments with the head cheerleader. They share one budget for the all-female team and sadly Jenny and Leyla have different priorities about how to spend the money. They're still friends and until now no argument has been harsh enough to bring them apart.

“Hey, my love,” you greet them as you walk over to the pair, “and Jenny, nice to see you too.”

“Funny,” Jenny answers smirking and kisses you, “I can forgive you that you forgot to put the change money back to the budget, but I would never forgive one of you cheating on me.”

“That's right, I'm going to steal your money and your boyfriend,” Leyla says grinning, “and then when I have anything you love I will offer you a poorly paid job in our big house to show you every day how happy we are.”

Leyla, my dear, I really like you,” Jenny says smiling “but if you ever try to take my love away I will sneak in your room while you sleep and you.”

“OK, enough threats now, we'll have the police here if this goes on for even a few more minutes,” you say, “another topic. I heard that the weather's fantastic this weekend. Would you like to spend some time together at the lake?”

“I would love to,” Jenny answers happily, “but I don't know if I have time. Last weekend would have been better. This weekend is… difficult.”

“Come on,” you say, “you'll like it. We can swim, have a picnic, maybe I'll see you in a bikini. Everyone wins. Maybe our dear Leyla could have a party at her mother's lake hut.”

“Sounds like something I would do on weekends,” agrees Leyla, “but I don't know. The owner of the boat rental is a little older. I don't want him to have a heart attack when I wiggle my well-trained, sugar-sweet ass on the bank. On the other hand, my mother wants to buy the land around the lake to build more lake huts for rich people. I could use a raise in pocket money to buy even sexier bikinis.”

“Or you could go naked,” Jenny comments, “not that this would be a big difference. I've seen your bikinis.”

“Tempting, tempting,” Leyla mumbles, “OK. I'm in. On Saturday I'll have a party in the evening at the lake. You're invited. I'll organize booze, a barbecue, and a few bitches who always buzz around me because I'm rich and a few hot guys so they're distracted away from your boy. Wear something sexy, Jenny. I know your swimsuits too and they reveal almost nothing. One of these days someone's going to steal your boyfriend.”

Smiling and waving Leyla leaves you and goes to her mother's car. You know she hasn't a driver's license but that's not a problem. Her mother hires a chauffeur.

“Well, seems like we are going to a lake party tomorrow,” you say and rub your girlfriend's shoulder gently, “What are the chances I could get you drunk enough for some real fun?”

“Very low, because I will not go to the party,” Jenny says, looking a little sad. “you know I can't risk being away from home at night. I would love to but I can't.”

“Why's that?” you ask and hold her tight, “it'll be a wonderful day and a great night without any clouds. Why can't your father allow you to stay away from home a little late?”

“I … I don't want to talk about it,” Jenny replies, “you know that. Please stop talking about it now!”

You sigh. There must be a way to get your girlfriend to come with you. You hate that she never has time for you in the evenings. Maybe you could convince her somehow.

How do you want to convince her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)