More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At a family reunion

Alexa groaned as she drove towards the big house where her family was having their reunion. It occurred every 10 years and all the family members were required to attend. Alexa tried to squeeze her way out of it, but her mom insisted she had to come because everyone else was going to be there, including her brother and if he could manage time out of his life to come to the reunion, so could she.

Alexa wanted so badly to skip it knowing she wasn’t close to anyone in relationship and that the reunion took place across multiple nights and the last thing she wanted was to be caught wearing diapers by literally her entire family. She never told a single person about her issues and since the last time she had spend the nights wearing diapers, she didn’t want her second reunion to be in diapers yet again. She would never ever be able to live it down. This year also everyone was of age too as all of her cousins and siblings were all adults with Faith being the youngest one there only just turning 18. That meant there was no way she could claim the diapers were for anyone else since no one was at the age where they did that.

Alexa also had a second secret that she wore padded bras to make herself look bigger and often wore shoes with heels to make herself look taller. It didn’t do much, but it put her over 5 feet whereas normally she would be the shortest of the family standing at 4’8” at her tallest height. Despite her protests, Alexa eventually caved since her mom threatened to stop paying her bills if she didn’t come but Alexa demanded she had a room to herself which her mom agreed to since there was plenty of rooms anyways. Alexa hid the package of diapers deep in her suitcase and prayed that she would get to stay in the room farthest away from everyone else.

She pulled into the big driveway and parked her car next to the others as she pulled her suitcase out and went inside. “Let’s get this over with,” she mumbled as she dragged her suitcase behind her.

“Alexa, thank you so much for coming,” Juliette, her mom said. “I know you didn’t want to, but I appreciate it very much.”

“Okay, mom, what room will I stay in?” Alexa asked.

“You get the room 3rd to the left across from the hallway bathroom,” her mom said.

Alexa nodded as she headed to the glass elevator besides the stairs, riding it up to the second floor. She opened the door to the room and peered inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)